Lisa: Share?

Not another one

Please, God, anything but another fight..

Recently, that was the only thought that kept circling in your mind whenever you were around Lisa, or even when talking to her on the phone.

You were fighting, again. At first, it was once or twice a month, but that increased to a few times a week, and now it was a few times a day. Things were not going well in your relationship with Lisa.

Don't get yourself wrong, you loved Lisa with all your heart and wanted to be with her till death do you part.. but.. the fights were getting unbearable.

"Can we please not fight for just one night?" You pleaded as you closed your eyes, leaning back against the couch's cushions.

"We can if you stop being an asshole" Lisa replied. You felt your blood boil.

"Excuse me? I was asking politely and you're here calling me an asshole?" You laughed a little at the irony.

"Just shut up Y/N" She said not even looking at you.

"LOOK LISA," You raised your voice, "I don't mind you using my phone.. I just don't appreciate you looking through my phone without my permission. It's my privacy too you know?" You reasoned with her.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes. This little-

You closed your eyes, trying to calm yourself. You felt your hand clench the remote control you were currently holding, and you saw your knuckles turn white. This won't do. You stood up and headed straight for the door, hoping to get some fresh air.

Just before you were about to open it, you heard her mumble, "Yeah, leave, like you always do".

You slammed the door as hard as you could.

~×~

Your auto-navigation system led you to an old arcade. You laughed at yourself because this arcade was actually where you and Lisa met. Damn you, auto-nav.

As you sat on one of the seats placed in the arcade, you subconsciously listed down all the things you loved about Lisa. You would always do this after every fight because you really, really did love Lisa and wanted your love for her to outshine the bad moments. But still it wasn't fair for her to treat you this way, to not be reasonable whenever you fought.

Your trust in her was starting to falter, and in some very unwanted part of your heart, you somehow already knew how this would end. But you shoved that thought into a box at the back of your mind.

"Okay, so Lisa, i love your smile, that's the best thing about your physical beauty, it's your contagious smile" You thought to yourself.

"And damn that laugh, that laugh just instantly makes my day better and brighter. It's like a drug, and i'm so addicted to it"

"And let's not forget about your body, Good Lord, you've done a really good job carving her body. I'm in love with the way it moves whenever you dance. Especially the way it sways from side to side whenever you walk towards me seductively. And in bed, don't even get me started, it turns me on so much, that i'm afraid i might just forgive you and go back home to see you in action"

"The way you care so much for me, it's undescribable, even when my temperature is just slightly above normal, you treat me like i have an incurable sickness, and that i only have a few months left to live" You chuckled softly to yourself.

"Your sweet and passionate kisses always gets me trapped. I don't know how, but it seems as if your kisses really do hold everything you're feeling inside, because i feel it too, everytime we kiss" You smiled to yourself.

After listing down everything perfect about her, your heart already felt super light, so you went and bought her some chocolate to apologize for your immature behaviour earlier.

~×~

You unlocked the door to your apartment and saw Lisa sleeping on the couch. Both her legs were pulled closely to her chest and your heart broke in two as you noticed her tear stained cheeks. She stirred in her sleep as you approached.

You put the box of chocolates on the coffee table and knelt beside her. A part of her hair had fallen infront of her face, so you gently tucked the strand of hair behind her ear as you whispered, "Lisa.. i'm sorry about earlier"

To your surprise, she woke up and opened her eyes, though not to your surprise, she closed them back again after realising it was you.

"Hey i'm really sorry okay? I got you some chocolate on the way here-" You were surprised as she immediately opened her eyes and sat up straight.

"Chocolate?" She asked, with an adorable, angry expression.

"Mhmm.. But only if you forgive me for being a jerk earlier" You hid the chocolate behind your back, smiling.

"Mm.. Iforgiveyounowgivemethechocolate" She said quickly. She hid her face with the pillow to hide her embarrasment from giving in to you so easily.

You laughed and kissed her sweetly.

"Okay, but share okay? I want some too"

She only gave you a 'u kidding?' face.

"Or not. You can have it all" You said as you took a seat beside her on the couch.

"Hah! Thanks baby, i love you" She said as she opened the majestic box of chocolate and started munching, literally not sharing it with you.

~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I actually had another plot for this imagine but ended up changing it into fluff halfway during writing.. Nay or Yay?

I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas! From my family to yours.

Sincerely, Author N