Jennie: Star

Ding!

Jennie: Good morning Y/N!! 😘😘 Did you sleep well? I just wanted to remind you to pick me up at 7 SHARP okay? Love youu😘😘

You woke up to her text message.

Y/N: Morning Jennie.. For what.. Exactly..?

You were confused and for some reason, terrified because of it.

Jennie: ...

You started to panic. What was today? Her birthday? No. Your anniversary? No. Kuma's walking day? No. You wracked your brain until it hurt, trying to remember what day it was.

Y/N: OH! Our date night! I totally did not forget babe.. Don't worry.. I love you too😁😘

You couldn't help but feel nervous when she replied.

Jennie: Hmm... Okay then! Don't forget okay? 7 SHARP!!

Y/N: Aye! Captain!

~×~

Jennie was wearing a red lace dress that, you admitted, looked dangerously alluring. You knew you were gonna have trouble keeping your eyes off of Jennie for long tonight.

"Damn" Was all you said as you led her into your car.

"Damn yourself baby" Jennie winked at you as she gracefully slid in the car.

You drove to both of your ultimate favourite fancy restaurant. You had already booked two seats by the small man-made waterfall and stage where the band was playing.

Both of you strolled into the restaurant with a ring of confidence all around, you didn't even know why it was there though. Perhaps, you felt confident because of a particular mesmerizing lady by your side.

You sat down and ordered what you usually got, since you almost always come here for date night. The music playing was a calm jazz song and honestly, it did made you feel peace inside, especially when you're on a date with a goddess sitting right in front of you.

You struck up a conversation about the recent news in Seoul, just as your dinner arrived.

"Did you hear ab-" You were cut off as you felt a pair of hands gently touch your shoulder. It was a friend of yours, who also happens to be the owner of the restaurant. He smiled as he greeted you and Jennie.

"Good evening Y/N, Miss Jennie" He turned to Jennie. "I am so sorry to bother your dinner tonight but," He leaned into your ear as he spoke, "Some of our regular customers noticed you tonight and they requested for you to perform again" He informed you politely.

Great. Just great. They want you to perform now, on your date night with Jennie, just because you performed once, ONCE, a few weeks ago, because the restaurant had no singer at that moment.

The dine-in customers had recieved your performance well, and you got a standing ovation then but now they wanted you to perform again. You couldn't straight up refuse the request since he was also your friend.

You searched Jennie's eyes for permission and she gave you a nod along with a warm smile, giving you the green light. You winked at her as you stood up and headed for the small but elegantly decorated platform.

You chose the keyboard this time since you had already played the guitar before.

"Good evening everyone, this one is for my future wife, you're the star tonight" You winked at Jennie again. She playfully covered her face with her hands, pretending not to know who you were. She laughed along with you as you chuckled and shook your head.

Faded off of that bottle
Livin' like no tomorrow
I like you 'cause I'm lifted
And you like me 'cause I'm gifted

You chose this song because it reminded you of you and Jennie's first kiss, it may sound clichè as fvck, but you first kissed Jennie in your car, ontop of a hill, looking over Seoul city, with this exact song playing on the radio. See? Told you, clichè as fvck.

Buttoned down in designer
That Dolce and that Gabbana
Painted just like an angel
I thank the Lord that he made you

You looked at Jennie, then glanced down at her dress. You saw her bite her lip as you licked your own after glancing south. Even from the distance, you could see her shift her legs under the table and could feel her getting hot. You chuckled quietly to yourself.

There we are
Smokin' on rolled cigars
Hollywood boulevard
I can see it all now
You could be
Bigger than your fantasies
Standing right next to me

I see it all now
You're a star ah ah ah
I can see it all now
You look

It was as if there was no one was there, nobody existed in this room full of people, except for you, Jennie, and Kuma, if you counted her dog in. Your eyes were locked as you sang to her, voice full of meaning.

Like you straight out a movie
Naked in the jacuzzi
Stuntin' like you Madonna
That beautiful persona

You smirked as you sang the next lines, knowing how horny she must be by now. She bit her lip extra seductively this time, to make sure you feel the exact same feeling, hot and bothered. The naughty thoughts started playing in your mind.

I see it in your eyes
Passion you can't deny
Girl, we can live that life
I see it all

The feelings that you saw in your girlfriend's eyes weren't only lust, but real, meaningful, passion and love. You didn't know how all of that could fit inside her beautiful brown orbs, but it did, and all you knew was, that was what made you fall, deeply.

There we are
Smokin' on rolled cigars
Hollywood boulevard
I can see it all now
You could be
Bigger than your fantasies
Standing right next to me

I see it all now
You're a star ah ah ah
I can see it all now
You're a star ah ah ah
I can see it all now

She was a star. Not only a star on stage, but also a star in your life. You wondered how you had lived your life in the darkness before meeting her. Jennie kept changing her crossed legs, right over left, left over right, over and over, letting you know what she wanted and what she needed, desperately.

You smiled at her as you finished the song. You ignored the standing ovation all around and headed towards your girlfriend. You stopped right infront of her and leaned down for a kiss. From the eye of an observer, it would've looked like a sweet and innocent kiss, but you both knew how hard you had kissed her, the need and want, as clear as glass, so you took her hand and led her outside, away from all the people, to do, whatever your imagination wanted to do to her.

There we are
Smokin' on rolled cigars
Hollywood boulevard, yeah
I see it all now
You're a star

~~~~~
Copied that sh!t straight from Google y'all :p Wow i really, like i really need sleep, i don't even know, i'm not making sense right now in my head, pray for me, thanks.

Sincerely, Author N