Jennie: Hell Before Heaven

"Bye guys! See ya!" You said goodbye to your teammates. You had just finished your training with them and you were off to pick your girlfriend up. You decided to call Jennie to tell her that you were on the way.

Y/N: "Good evening ladies and gents, this is your Captain Y/N speaking and i am about 10 minutes away from your building" You decided to joke around impersonating a pilot's voice.

You heard an angel's glorious laugh through the phone and smiled.

Jennie: "Aye aye captain! We are also about done here so be quick. Oh and we need to buy some snacks for the house later to survive so we need to go to a convenience store" She said in all seriousness as if both your life really depended on it.

Y/N: "Damn.. Can't believe our survival supply is almost out, how would we be able to live?"

Jennie: "I know right?.. Oh babe i gotta go, see you soon okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah go ahead, give me 5 minutes, bye!" You said and hung up. You absolutely loved and cherished your relationship with Jennie, how you two could always joke and be playful but also be sweet and caring around each other. You both lived for that.

~×~

When Jennie and the other girls came out of the building looking like as breathtaking as ever, despite being sweaty, you playfully saluted them(because queens) as they approached you.

"Y/N, stop" Jennie smacked your head and laughed.

"Wah unnie, you're so lucky to have someone who's willing to pick you up at this hour" Lisa said as she swung her arm around your shoulder. You and Lisa usually treat each other like siblings, so Jennie doesn't mind the skinship at all.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung agreed to her statement and you smiled when you saw Jennie blush.

"Yeah i know right?" Jennie said while bumping into you. You grinned.

"Okay let's go! Saying that I'm hungry is an understatement now" You said as you playfully marched towards your car. Funnily enough, Lisa and Chaeyoung marched along with you, so the three of you were just marching towards the car, laughing your heads off.

"Y/N's a keeper Jennie" Jisoo said to Jennie as they watched you and their younger members laughing upfront.

"I know" Jennie smiled.

~×~

All of you reached the restaurant and ordered 2 dishes. EACH. You guys were so hungry that nobody even cared anymore.

After a normal dinner with Blackpink (which consists of everyone dying of laughter every 5 minutes about a joke that you cracked), you finally got up and went to the cashier to pay for the food. Although everyone did drink a little, it wasn't enough to make anyone drunk.

So you sent the girls home and headed to a local convenience store with Jennie to get the essentials needed for the house. There weren't much choices so you just got a few snacks and headed back home.

You didn't know what got into your girlfriend but she made the ride back home very painful for you. She was teasing you the whole way, and i mean the whole way, but you had to keep your chill. Despite that, you still drove like a madman back home.

Once you reached your apartment building, you grabbed Jennie's hand, pulled her into the elevator and pressed the 25th floor, which was where you both lived together.

You tried keeping your chill until the elevator door closed and immediately pushed your girlfriend against the wall after it did. You kissed her roughly and bit her lip expressing your anger and frustration from the car.

You both were happily enjoying your make out session until the elevator stopped at the 5th floor and the door opened. The kiss stopped as quickly as it had started and you both looked away trying to act as normal as you could.

There must have been a residence meeting or something on the 5th floor because people started filling up the elevator one by one. Not only that but every floor button was pressed. Soon, the elevator was packed with people and you both were forced to the back corner of the elevator.

The annoyance on Jennie's face was so obvious that you couldn't help but stiffle a laugh. She was so horny and yet she couldn't do anything. She was powerless. You guessed it was karma from what she did to you in the car.

"Feeling a little uncomfortable babe?" You whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. She just pouted and put her head back against the elevator wall.

For some reason, you suddenly felt protective over Jennie so you put an arm around her waist, reassuring her that she's in safe hands(or arms).

The door to every floor would open slowly and one person from the lift would get out even slower. You just waited patiently, thinking about the things you would do to Jennie once you reached your apartment.

"I need you. Now" Jennie whispered in your ear which surprised you.

"Can't do anything about that honey, it's karma getting you back for teasing me in the car" You winked at her. She didn't say anything, just bit her lip. Damn, she was very, very horny.

Then, Jennie put her hand on your hand, which was still around her waist, and guided it towards her ass. She squeezed your hand lightly and you squeezed her ass, hard. You both didn't need communication to know what she wanted. You kept squeezing her ass harder everytime and she closed her eyes, bit her lip to prevent making any sound and put her forehead on your shoulder. You could feel her unsteady breathing.

Nobody could see what you were doing since both of you were at the back corner of the lift. But her lip biting must've slipped because a small moan came out of her mouth after some time. She immediately covered her mouth with her hands and looked at you. You didn't know if anyone heard it, but you definitely did and it turned you on so much.

She then took your other hand and led it towards her chest, but you pulled away knowing that it would be obvious.

"No babe that's too obvious" You whispered.

"I don't care, i want you, now" She demanded, also in a whisper. Let's be real, if Jennie Kim said THAT to you, who wouldn't be more turned on?

She was squirming as she tried to control her breathing. You were just praying that the elevator would go faster.

At last, you let out a 'Yes!' when you reached your floor. You didn't care that the other 5 people were staring at you weirdly, you just wanted to go home and fvck the shit out of your super horny girlfriend.

"That was hell, literal hell" Jennie exclaimed when you both reached your house door.

After you opened the door(which took a painful while because all you could focus on was Jennie's hands all around you), you pinned Jennie against the door in an instant and kissed her, passionately at first to make sure she's okay, then started really devouring her lips.

"And now this would be heaven"

~~~~~
I've no comment, have a great day mate

Sincerely, Author N