Jisoo: Never Study Around Her

You had an exam tomorrow, and you were studying for it. You have been infront of your study table the whole day and Jisoo felt bored.

You felt a pair of arms gently wrap around your neck and you smiled at the softness of the gesture. She rested her chin ontop of your head and you heard her sigh.

"What's wrong Jisoo?" You asked still looking at the books infront of you.

"You've been studying the whole day and i don't feel like i'm getting as much attention from you as i should" She replied in such a cute voice that made you want to burn all your books and just kiss her.

"Aw i'm sorry Jisoo but i need to ace this paper tomorrow. It's really important to me" You replied still not looking at her.

She immediately let you go, went to your side and sat on your lap facing you. She made an agonizingly adorable angry face and crossed her arms.

"I'm not important then?" She pouted.

"No you are but.." You stopped when she suddenly changed her expression into a very sexy one and bit her lip. She wrapped her arms around you once again and brought your faces closer.

"What was that?" She raised an eyebrow urging you to finish your sentence.

"You are but.." You started

Without even letting you finish, how rude, she slammed your lips together and kissed you as if it's your last night together (pun intended).

She bit your lip causing you to moan and deepen the kiss. You stood up and carried her to your bed which was only a few steps away. You laid her down very gently as if she was fragile and that you could break her anytime. You continued your makeout session and she flipped your position causing her to be ontop of you.

Just as your makeout session was about to get steamy, she pulled away and gave you a mischievous smile.

She sat on you saying "Well you gave a great example of how important i am to you, so now you can continue studying.. If you can.. Thanks babe" She got off of you, blew you a kiss and went out of the room laughing, leaving you on the bed breathless and distracted.

You stayed on the bed for awhile, shocked. After a few crucial moments, you decided that "Screw it i'm just gonna fail" and ran out looking for the person you needed the most.

You kept a mental note to yourself to never study around Jisoo, or else.

~~~~~

I know i know i said i'll make the other imagines longer but this one turned out to be shorter.. I'm not even sorry..

Sincerely, Author N