33 : Pure Seduction (1/2)

sensitive topics and scenes in this chapter. please read with caution.

Zarek Black was so stoned

In fact, he was so stoned that he could no longer remember how much intoxication he took exactly - although he knew it was that amazing powder he bought from Hunter in the parking lot - or how he ended up standing over Evangeline, her thin frame stuck on the old, wooden chair. Zarek wasn't acting for himself, his impulsiveness was.

"Mom!" Four years-old Zarek whined, stomping on his muddy boots. "Give me one. Please, just one."

Ophelia shook her head, strands of brown hair moving along and piercing blue eyes displeased. "No, Zarek. Go wash your hands first from all the mud, and take off those dirty boots, honey, I just cleaned up."

Zarek's electric green eyes shone with hope. "And if I do them you'll give me one?"

His mother smiled brightly, grazing his muddy cheeks. "No, baby, not one, I'll give you two cookies."

Those disgusting tears were rolling like a waterfall out of Eva's eye sockets and that irritated him. He wanted the confident Eva in Hunter's party to be back, or the dominant girl who drove to his alley in the middle of the night just to lecture him, not some pathetic crybaby. Despite all of that, Zarek was sick enough to enjoy her whimpers and pleas. It fueled him, reminding him of the monster he was. Good, he thought, I was tired of playing nice anyways.

He was playing nice for one reason only - pussy. That was the whole point of the bet with Hunter anyways; get in Eva's virgin pants and earn himself some cash along the way - it was a win-win situation. But a fucking rat had to intervene and ruin everything. Not only did Ryan deprive Zarek of his righted money, he also caused Evangeline to be where she was right now.

It wasn't like Ryan stood an actual chance with Eva, she was too good for him. She's too good for you too but that never stopped you, a nagging voice spoke in his head.

Still, he should've never touched her. Zarek shouldn't have been affected by the 'thing' - whatever it was - that was between Eva and Ryan but he was. He refused to call it jealousy, but getting even instead. After all, Ryan did call him out and this was simple revenge. Unfortunately, Eva had to be dragged into this, but she was just as guilty - she didn't stop it, even leading him on - and she deserved whatever was coming at her just as much as Ryan did.

"Theo, I told you many times not to bring him to the farm with you," Ophelia blamed, "He's still a kid, he shouldn't be working as of now."

"I know," Theodore rubbed at his blond hair, tanned forehead wrinkled in distress. "It's Benjamin. I don't want to but he's making me."

He hated the horror stricken look in her hazel eyes but he was twisted enough to want to know how far he could push her buttons, even if that meant undoing his own.