Chapter 11: Hate

' >>> The               t w i n s                   at                            t h e                                   top  * '

Aurora's POV

I woke up in an oversized tee and on a large king-sized bed. I sighed rubbing my temples slowly. "Why does it feel like a migraine is coming"? I groaned to myself. I can't recall the events that happened so well and I was starting to wonder why.

I stepped off of the bed, the cool ground making me hiss at the contact with my warm foot bottom.

It wouldn't hurt to shower and find something to wear right? I quickly ran into the bathroom and stripped out of my damp clothing. "Thank the Moon Goddess I was out of those clothes, why was I sleeping in them anyways?" I mumbled to myself.

I turned on the warm shower and stepped in, instantly moaning at the contact the water made with my skin. I used the strawberry soap that was in there and scrubbed my body. I also found some shampoo so I took that opportunity to wash my hair. It grew out past my ass and I was contemplating whether or not to cut it.

Ehh I'll keep it. People say I look like a mermaid. With my olive skin and red curls. Right now my hair was wavy because I washed it. I came out of the shower and found a towel.

I dried myself and went into the room.

I looked left and right making sure I was still alone and after ten minutes of scanning the big room, I locked the door and went clothes hunting.

After a while, I settled for an oversized tee that said 'Bitches love selfies with me'. Yea I know weird shirt but I liked it, the person who owned it must have had it custom made. It was awesome. A weird kind of awesome.

And the shirt. It had an enticing scent making me feel comfortable.

My stomach grumbled and I decided to walk out of the room in search of the kitchen. This place was huge. I had a lot of room to move around and I kind of liked it.

I decided to walk down the spiral stairs and to my luck the kitchen was there.

"Fucking A!" I said laughing happily.

I went into the kitchen and found the Hershey spreads and spread it on strawberries. I also make a turkey and cheese sandwich and sat down on the kitchen island eating it.

I moaned in delight as I took each bite.

"Damn she's hot." A guy said.

"Yea I've seen her around." Another replied.

"Fuck yea a hot chick eating in our pack's kitchen." Another voice added.

I slowly turned over my shoulder to see three sexy guys, my jaw nearly dropped but I kept my composure.

"May I help you guys?" I asked eyeing all of them.

"Yea first start telling us why you're here." The brown-haired one spoke first.

"Oh, how brave of you to go first. I'm here because- I- I don't remember." I held my face. It wasn't coming to me.

"You don't remember how you got here?" The blonde one looked worried for me.

"No," I whispered, tears now falling down my cheeks. 

"No no don't cry. Dammit, Preston." The dark-haired one glared at the brown-haired one who is known as Preston.

I wiped my eyes and sniffled getting emotional all over again. Where was Connor, my pack? Where was I? I knew I wasn't at my pack for sure, I didn't know any of these people. And I think I was going to break down all over again.