Chapter 4 (Part one)

My breathing became erratic. They were drop-dead gorgeous. The two Greek Adonis' standing in the room with me made me melt. The tingles erupted everywhere Sage touched.

I knew this only happened with mates but I couldn't have a mate now I'm still sixteen.

"Get the fuck off of me." I snapped annoyingly.

"Make me." He grinned. His eyes sparkled in amusement causing me to get even more pissed.

"Challenge accepted," I said

"Bro she's actually challenging us. She knows not who we are." Jasper smirked coming my way.

"Stay back," I warned. I fought so Sage can let me go but his body only pressed mine to the wall more, caging me in as Jasper approached us.

"You came to this party to whore around huh?" Sage asked huskily, his stormy eyes meeting mine.

Jasper ran his fingertips on my exposed legs making me feel the tingles also. "Looks like our mate is a closet whore." He states amusingly.

I froze at his words.

'Karly come and get me girl code purple.' I mind linked her frantically.

I'll be there with Jamie.' She minds linked back. I closed my eyes waiting silently.

Relief washed over me when the door busted open.

"Hand her over," Karly growled menacingly.

"Aurora baby." Jamie looked at but I looked away. I hated her right now.

"Aurora we will meet again." Jasper grinned sexily.

"And when we do meet...You will get it o̱raío kai skli̱ró (nice and hard)." Sage whispered huskily making me let out a moan. He spoke in his native language and it was sexy. I understood every word and I was getting aroused. I quickly pushed him away and ran to Karly.

"Get me out of here," I whispered scurrying out of the room.

"Who were those sexy hunks of men?" Karly grinned,

I shrugged and continued walking. My curls were ruined and my face looked flushed I just wanted to curl up under my sheet without interrogation from the girls. I was pissed by Jamie and I couldn't even look at her. I ran my fingers through my red hair and continued out of the house. We left Holly at the party because she wasn't ready to go yet.

Karly borrowed her friend's car dropping us back to our large packhouse. I made my way to my room ignoring Jamie's drunken protests for me to talk to her. Karly gave us a puzzled look but I gave her a look telling her to drop it.

I did my hygiene and fell on my bed wearing a bra and panties watching porn on my laptop until I heard a few knocks. Frustrated, I got up and opened the door slightly.

"Can I come in?" Jamie pouted.

PART 2 WILL BE POSTED WHEN I HAVE THE TIME