Chapter 23: Death is near... Or is it? ( EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER)

The intense battle between the two lasted for what seemed like eternity. They both fought with power and strength.

Aurora and Kendra were now thrown violently around in the silent black abyss that became their battle filed. The black abyss seemed to turn into a garden. A huge one, kind of like the garden of Eden.

The two girls landed side by side on the flowers that filled the garden. They were confused, they seemed to get up with ease and both got back into attack mode when there were men and women sauntering naked. This stunned both of them.

"Stop fighting you idiots don't you see its a fucking trap." A girl with blonde hair yelled at them.

They both looked at each other in confusion and held their weapons tightly still uncertain of what was going on.

"Stop trying to kill eachother, that's what they want." A man came next to Aurora and stroke her face gently making her hot. Kendra glared at the blonde girl who approached her slowly.

"Stop following me." Kendra snapped, she was frustrated and confused. Her inner demon wanted something more.

"Stop telling me what to do." The girl snapped back.

"Now what the fuck was going on in there?" She asked curiously pointing to the stormy part of the sky. Kendra looked at where she pointed and thunder and lightning only struck in that area of the sky.

"It was dark. We were going for each other's heads, I don't remember exactly why though, its all cloudy I must say." Kendra said looking utterly confused.

"You two fell from there. We've never seen anything like it. People usually don't just fall into our premises. People are usually chosen to come here, we train men and women." She explained and Kendra stayed silent.

Kendra had millions of thoughts running through her head but so did Aurora.

"What the hell get the fuck off of me." Aurora yelled at the male that handled her.

"We need to get back to the lands, don't you see where you just came from? It's bringing out a storm into the garden." The guy said with annoyance in his voice cradling Aurora into his arms and running along with the others.

Kendra walked with the girl leading her to a huge castle looking building, she looked at it in awe wondering where she was and how did she end up in this situation. Kendra seemed much more grateful to be here while Aurora was skeptical of the place and the people here.

"Where am I?" The two twins asked in unison causing people to look at them in awe.

"Where are we?" They snapped after everyone won't answer.

"The playhouse of course." A girl spoke up.

"What the fuck? A play house?" Aurora commented.

"You've got to be kidding me." Kendra started laughing.

"It's a real life playhouse, where women like you get tamed and trained to perfection in every aspect." The guy said.

"Yea something called Taming the Naughty 101." The blonde girl grinned at the twins and their frozen figure.

*******************************************************************

SAGE's POV

We were all too focused on the dead lady that was resurrected that we didn't see the bodies fading away. My mate was laying there on the ground looking cold and dead and so was the girl that we held captive.

Their bodies were starting to fade, and confusion clouded my mind. I wanted to kill, anger-filled my soul as I watched my mate and the other girl fade into thin air.

"No no no, where the fuck did she go?!" Jasper yelled in anger.

The girls disappeared into thin air and all eyes were on a dead Jamie.

"What the fuck did you do?" I asked her, ready to kill her imbecile ass... Oh, wait she was already dead.

"They're-they're.." Holly started trembling. She looked like she was going into shock.

"They're gone," Jasper said with agony.

We finally found our mate and there's complicated shit to go with it. Now she's in the palm of our hands and she disappears into thin fucking air, what the fuck is this? A joke?

We took one thousand steps backward if you ask me and it was really boiling my blood, so much that I wanted to kill everyone here that had something to do with this bullshit.

"They're in another dimension, they broke the spell," Kara stated.

Kara stepped closer to Venice and with each step, he looked pained.

"Are you happy to see me, dear?" She asked with a pouty face. She looked innocent, why would someone kill such a beautiful woman?

"You need to go back where you belong." Venice dismissed her as quickly as she spoke.

She kept walking toward him and she was soo close to the barrier that stopped us from getting his head.

That power will burn the flesh she's in and possibly kills her for a second time if she even tried to cross. What good will that do us?

"Ahh I know what you're thinking but this is different, she's differently made, look closer at her," Zephryn said narrowing his eyes.

"Her heart its-" Jasper started.

"Yea its made of hate and vengeance, there's a black hollow mist in her chest that's keeping her alive. As long as she resents Venice she'll live." I concluded looking at the moving corpse.

My mind trailed elsewhere, what was this dimension they speak of? Where was it? Which dimension? There were millions.

~*
Omniscient POV

"You've hurt someone dear to me, And I'll kill you." Kara reached through the barrier attacking a startled Venice.

She sensed something terribly wrong and wanted to do something about it fast.

One strong heartbeat rumbled in her ears and then an almost dying one.

She knew it was René that was in trouble but couldn't differentiate the two heartbeats.

This seemed like an opportunity for the Alpha twins.

"Make your way in that kingdom, slaughter any vampire in your way with no mercy and search the perimeter and every inch of that kingdom for any allies. Now!" Sage yelled out orders and all of the wolves started charging through the barrier that Kara broke.

Kara held onto Venice's neck and looked deep into his soul. She searched it to see if there was meaning in his advancements before her tragic demise.

"You're sick and twisted." She held on tighter to his neck, She wanted his soul she won't be satisfied without it.

"You'll be dragged to hell, my sweet Kara. It's only a matter of seconds." Venice choked out.

She knew she wouldn't last here, she knew she'll be dragged back. It seemed as if he knew everything but little did he know she would be dragging him with her to death.

"Death is near." Holly kept rocking and chanting until the ground started shaking.

"Oh my-"

--

What do you guys think?
Thoughts? Feelings?

Drop em in the comments section. The book is starting to pick up guys so grab your seatbelts the roller coaster has begun.