Chapter 6: Hazy Days

So this is not the original thing I wrote. I lost my draft that I wrote out and I was pissed but after a while I realized that this version is waaay better lmao I promise !!

Teen wolf is June 23 !! can't wait

**********************************************

Aurora's POV

It was Tuesday and a rainy day. I threw on a hoodie with cute sweats, matching it off with my Jordan powder blue 10's. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed out to school with Holly, not wanting to run into Jamie. "I know you're avoiding her. I also know everything, she told Karly and me." Holly said.

"Did she tell you she fucked the school's slut in the stall? I didn't see her since the fucking party that she left me at. Do you know what the fuck happened at that party when Jamie decided she wanted to go fuck another slut?" I laughed humorlessly. "Did she tell you all of that shit? I didn't fucking think so, So don't fucking press me about bullshit." I hissed with venom making her flinch, and with that, I stormed off to school. Alone.

The rain hit my hoodie as I walked past a long dark alley. I heard whispers and voices. Shit! It was my friends.

"Maybe you shouldn't sleep around you kinda crushed her Jamie." I heard Karly's voice, it was sharp and she had her no-nonsense tone.

"She's not into me. Look I was drunk and it was a fucking mistake, we shouldn't have done what we did that night."

Smack.

The sound pierced through the dark alley loud and clear making my heart lurch. What was next?

"Well, it was fucking done your ass hole." Holly hissed at her. "No take-backs." She hissed in her face. I leaned and hid behind the brick wall seeing the whole scene.

"She's broken and hurt and you're prancing around like you own shit. You're really acting like an insensitive womanizer and it needs to end." Karly added her two cents in, folding her arms. She clicked her tongue awaiting Jamie's response.

"What do you want me to do? Chase her? I fucking refuse, she was a one-night thing." She spat making my heart clench so much it started to hurt.

"She's your best friend." Karly spat.

Silence again.

"Well? She's not like the other sluts so you better say something quickly before I smack the living shit out of you again." Holly narrowed her eyes.

"I-She-We- can't happen. I'll apologize to her later and we'll see from there." She mumbled.

"Great," Karly muttered looking at her nails.

"Let's take the long way to school we need to discuss more." Holly said walking in the opposite direction.

I quickly made my way to school leaving them to their long path.

* * * *

* * * *

* * * *

I sat in the art class not paying attention. "Aurora baby." Chad sat next to me pulling me close.

"Hello asshole," I muttered.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" He stared at me his eyes scanned mine quizzically.