Chapter 22: Eternity

I've never seen the day come in which I would have to kill my own sister. My own flesh and blood.

Never.

I held my sword and stared her in the eye and she was already running towards me with her sword.

I quickly dodged her and she spun around with inhuman speed. Luckily I spun quickly and our swords clanked making the floor beneath us shake.

"Die Bitch." She said while looking in my eye. And then I knew I wasn't up against a human but the true Vampire Queen.

"Oh but you'll be the first one dead," I said kicking her with force and going for the kill.

"Fuck!" She hissed as blood leaked out her side. I smiled in satisfaction seeing the huge gash I made.

I looked over at her who had a wicked smile on her face. A sharp pain was on my side and I saw a gash.

"My pain is yours, my dear sister." She laughed uncontrollably.

How am I going to win? What kind of fucked up test is this?

Finish her. My wolf commands but I don't know-how.

I picked up my sword and started charging again. I wasn't up against a human I was up against a demon.

*********
Jasper's POV

Sage was on the other half of the battlefield and blood was dripping from Prince Venice. The smile that took over his face made me feel uneasy.

"Why the fuck are you smiling," I yelled.

Sage looked menacingly at him as he spat blood up.

"You think it's fucking easy?" He laughed harder.

"My dear Kendra isn't a human but a demon sent from hell. A wolf would stand no chance against her." He laughed.

"I knew her scent was off," Sage growled.

"Fuck!" Jasper hissed.

"But Aurora is the twin that got every gene. It is the simple demon that stands no chance." Zephyrn stepped in and stared the king in his eye.

"Traitor." He spat.

"Ahh that's where you had me fucked up. I was never on your side. I was following orders." He said.

"From who?" He laughed then froze when the scent hit him.

"From me." She smiled widely. Her ghostly figure was scary and I stepped back at the sight. Dry blood was on her chest and a hollow hole pierced it.

"Remember?" Her blonde hair was long and her demeanor screamed resurrection. But only the Ghoul Sisters can resurrect and they went into hiding years ago so how was this possible.

Prince Venice went cold and I smiled knowing this woman held power. Now we needed her on our side after we find out what the fuck is going on.

**
AURORA POV

"I'll kill you if you step any closer." I was breathing heavily.

"You are a dumb bitch." She breathed heavily as well.

"Demon."

"Wolf." She muttered

"Only one can win." A voice erupted in the darkness.

At this rate, we will both die. How the hell can one win when we feel each other's pain?

 How the hell can one win when we feel each other's pain?

I quickly got up and wielded my sword. We can't die. Wasn't planning on it. My wolf answered making me smile.

Now I needed to do one thing. And that gave my soul to my wolf to my demon and hope I'll come out alive.

"Another round. Ohh the fun never ends." My twin laughed.

3

2

1

We both charged at each other and I closed my eyes while fighting her.

'Give in to me' I heard a voice in the back of my mind.

And I did.

There's a vast difference between us, and I then realized while fighting what separated us all along was that the wolf was in me and not her.

I am both demon and wolf and the wolf separates us.

I swiftly moved and stabbed her in the side and quickly dragged the sword down creating a huge gash.

"My pain isn't yours sweetie." I smiled as I charged at her again.