"Some of those dance groups aren't too bad," Hoon watched them having fun.

"Too bad we can't go down there and cheer them on," Jaeson said.

"Only if you want to start a riot," said Jeon in a droll tone.

"Might be fun, been a long time since we were actually mobbed." Hoon chuckled.

"Getting my clothes ripped off my body wasn't actually as exciting as I thought it would be," Jaeson commented.

"You didn't like getting chased for blocks half naked? Where's your sense of adventure?" Hoon teased.

"I'll let Taekwoon do all the stripping." Jaeson laughed.

"I hope our mate is down there," Hoon said in his wolf voice.

"If she is, I would let her strip me to her heart's content," Jaeson's Wolf said. Jaeson grinned at his wolf's comments.

"Down, doggie." Jaeson teased his wolf.

I am NOT a dog! I'm a wolf and I want my mate! His wolf huffed, insulted.

"Calm down there, my friend. We have to find her first," Jaeson was still grinning when his phone beeped with an incoming text. Looking at his phone, he got excited when he saw who sent it. He opened it and quickly read it.

Jeon and Hoon watched him as his face fell as he lifted his head and dropped his hand holding his phone to his side. "She's found her mate." He said sadly. His friends put their hands on his shoulder in silent support.

"Come on, let's walk around a little bit and then we'll head backstage, okay?" Jeon said.

Jaeson nodded and the three of them strolled through the hallways as Jaeson tried to gather his broken heart before the concert started.

After standing in line for six hours, the doors to the venue finally opened and an excited cheer rang out through the line. Excitement built as the line moved and Julie could barely contain her excitement. The closer they got to the entrance, the more excited Jewels became.

He's here. He's here. I can smell him!! Jewels cried.

"I can't smell anything, are you sure?" Julie approached the door and got her ticket out for the security check.

I can smell him. He's here, somewhere. Julie could feel Jewels struggle to take over.

"Stop Jewels. We can not go running around. The security guards won't allow it." Julie told her.

I want my mate! Jewels cried as she felt the instinct and desire building in her wolf.

"I will help you look for him, but we have to wait till we are free to move around. Just wait and trust me." Jewels struggled to be patient but it was hard to fight her instincts. "Once we are in the stadium, we can search every section to see which of these fans are our mate, but until we get inside, we have to behave!"

Jewels sighed, You are right. We will have more success once our mate is inside and can't get away from us. The pull will lead us right to him.

Julie felt Jewels stop fighting to take over her body and handed her ticket to the ticket agent and her backpack to the security guard. Once she and her friends passed the security check, they headed over to the shop selling t-shirts and concert souvenirs and spent way too much money.

"I love this new lightstick" Darcy squealed as she clung to her newest possession.

"You already have 2, why did you need a third?" Stacy asked while she examined her own purchases.