Chapter 8 - Ex girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"We just came by to check out a couple of colleges, so we decided to stop by and say hi." Leslie explained with a smile. Did she always smile or was she like that only around Justin?

"Yeah and Quinn let us stay here for a couple of days." Zac explained as he put his arms around his wife's shoulders. They looked so good together; it killed me.

Justin seemed to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable. Especially with my presence here, everything seemed to be ten times more awkward and uncomfortable between Justin and his family. Ugh, I hated to know that his ex was part of his family now.

"That's nice of him..." Justin said and the entire room fell into a silence. Well, it's time for me to go now.

"I should get going on." I said as I handed Justin his phone.

"Why don't you come by tomorrow? Quinn said we'll have a barbecue." The demi-god, I mean Zac, said.

"Sure." I said nodding my head with a smile. Now that this beauty was in town, there was no way I was going to let Justin be alone with her. Who knows what kind of tricks she has up her sleeve! She made both brothers who looked like demi-gods fall in love with her! That's some accomplishment!

After smiling awkwardly to Justin, I left Quinn's house.

"There was no way that I was going to fall asleep tonight." I sighed as I drove towards my place.

[Justin's POV]

Why the hell did Quinn let my brother and his wife stay over?!

I mean, if my brother's wife was just some girl I would've been totally fine with it, but Zac's wife is my ex! The first woman I ever truly loved! Leslie, why are you doing this to me?

"So make yourself feel at home. If you need anything, just knock on the door." I sat pointing at the room I was using.

"Okay cool." Zac said and walked away leaving me alone with Leslie.

I looked at her and smiled awkwardly. Who would've thought I'd see Zac and Leslie together so soon?!

"I'm so sorry for dropping by so randomly like that. I know this is hard on you, but trust me this is not my cup of tea either. Zac's the one who wants to stay in California longer. I'll try convincing him to leave earlier." Leslie said feeling bad. I knew this girl like the back of my hand; I knew she was being honest with her apology.