Chapter 2 - California

Hey guys! Did you check out the cover for this story? It was created by Heather_Dianne! Thank you so much for the awesome cover Heather! :)

Anyways, here’s the next chapter!

Chapter 2 – California

[Justin’s POV]

Finally!

After hours of flying, Quinn and I have finally landed in California!

The sun was shining, the weather was amazing and everyone in California looked so welcoming and happy.

Quinn and I got out the airport and a man was waiting for us with a board with our names.

“Hey Charles! It’s been so long! How are you man?” Quinn asked the man who worked for his father for so long.

“I’m doing good ‘sir. How was your flight?” Charles asked his boss’s son. The man was quite old, but he seemed to love his job so much, since he has worked for Quinn’s father for over 25 years now.

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Quinn?” my best friend asked Charles and the old man smiled gently.

“I’ll be taking your luggage now ‘sir.” Charles said grabbing mine and Quinn’s.

Quinn gave a sharp look to Charles and he quickly corrected his mistake.

“I mean Quinn.” Charles corrected and we followed the man who went towards the parking lot.

***

We got to the amazing house and unpacked our bags.

“Yo man, I can’t believe your father has a huge house like this!” I told Quinn as I unpacked my things in the guest room.

“Well what can I say? My father always was a workaholic.” Quinn said opening the mini fridge and getting a can of coke.

Yes, you read it right. There’s a fricken fridge in the guest room!

“So what are our plans for tonight?” I asked.

“Well I heard there was a party at the beach tonight. Shall we go?” Quinn asked.

“Yeah why not? That’s why we came here for no?” I asked my best friend and he just gave me a smile.

[Crystal’s POV]

“Stop making so much noise.” I groaned to the guy I took home last night. He was getting changed to leave.

“I’m sorry. Man! Who would’ve thought that there would be a girl to send me out of her house the next morning I had sex with her?!” Chris complained.