Chapter 9 - Change

Hello beautiful readers, I owe you guys a huge apology. I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS EXTREMELY LATE UPLOAD. But unfortunately, I was stuck in a huge writer's block and I couldn't write anything for the last 7 months or so. I didn't even go on Wattpad... I'm surprised how so much has changed!

Anyways, happy reading!

Chapter 9 - Change

[Crystal's POV]

"Just look at her! Pouring drinks as if she did it all her life! Who does she think she is?" I told my best friend.

"Why are you getting jealous of even her slightest movement?" Raven asked me as we watched Leslie pour drinks into the red cups.

"I'm a girl! How do you want me to react?" I asked desperate. I knew I was being childish, but I couldn't control myself. Do I like Justin that much?

"Why don't you try talking to her? That way, you'll know that she's not bad." Raven explained. My best friend is way more mature than me.

I sighed and decided to end this childish game. There's no point in being jealous with her since she's now married and living a happy life with Zac.

I walked over to the beautiful girl and picked up a couple of cups and decided to help her fill them up.

"So... how long are you guys planning on staying?" I asked. Great, I hope she doesn't think I want her gone! Even though I technically do...

"I don't know yet. But don't worry; I'll make sure not to stay for more than a week." Leslie said and smiled gently. I instantly felt so bad for thinking that she might come in-between Justin and I. This girl obviously doesn't have any more feelings for my boyfriend and doesn't want to ruin his relationships either.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't want to come off as the jealous girlfriend, but-"

"Don't worry, it's understandable." Leslie cut and smiled gently again. Seriously, I love her smiles!

"So can we be friends?" I asked her suddenly surprising not only her but also myself.

"Sure! Why not?" she said and smiled brightly. That's it, I'm going to learn how to smile more often like her now!