Chapter 8 - Ex girlfriend

Chapter 8 -  Ex girlfriend

[Crystal's POV]

"Justin, you forgot your phone!" I quickly said as I opened Quinn's house's door. How can someone forget their phone?! My phone is like my baby!

As soon as I entered the house, I sensed a huge pressure. And then my eyes landed on the beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"Who is that?" I thought a bit jealous that Justin knew girls who were as beautiful as her.

"Is my brother there?" I heard someone else say and saw a demi-god walk into the main entrance hallway.

"Dude, who the fuck is that?!" I quickly thought. I so have to sleep with him!

"No way, Crystal! You have to be committed! You're dating Justin now." I quickly told myself after hitting my forehead.

"Umm... Hey!" I quickly said as everyone starred at me. Did I have something on my face?!

"Hey, I'm Zac, Justin's brother." The demi-god said coming towards me and extending his hand for me to shake it.

"I'm Crystal." I managed to say as I admired him. God, he looked so hot! I bet Justin's family is filled with good looking people's genes!

"And this is my wife Leslie." He said proudly presenting me the beautiful girl who was standing behind him.

"His wife?!" I thought surprised.

Wait, if Zac's Justin's brother, then this girl right here is his ex!

Man, this couldn't get any more awkward!

"I know, people are always surprised to learn that she's my wife. We just got married a month ago." Zac explained turning a slight shade of pink. Aww, was he blushing?

I looked at the girl and instantly felt jealous. How can I ever compete with a beauty like her?!

"So... what brought you guys here?" Justin suddenly said sensing the awkwardness.