Chapter 4 - Lunch

Hey guys! I'm so sorry about the late upload. I was stuck in writer’s block… :S

Anyways, here’s the next chapter.

Chapter 4 – Lunch

[Justin’s POV]

Karl had texted Quinn this morning asking us for lunch with Crystal and Raven. We both immediately accepted his invitation, since this was my only chance to confirm if the girl I met last night was Crystal or not.

There’s a huge part of me that hopes that the girl I met last night isn’t Crystal, but there’s also a very tiny part of me that wishes it is her. I’ve never really let loose in my life before, so if this girl is Crystal, I would like to befriend her and experience new adventures.

“Yo Justin, which shirt should I wear?” Quinn asked showing me two t-shirts.

“They’re both the same! The color is the only thing that is different.” I said not understanding why Quinn was so stressed out about his dressing sense. He was never like this before.

“No man! The blue one is a medium size and the red one is a large size.” Quinn explained holding the shirts in front of him.

“Well why don’t you just put each t-shirts on and see which one fits you better?” I suggested and Quinn looked at me as if I had the answers to all the questions in the world.

My best friend quickly removed his white shirt and put on the blue one. He looked at the mirror and then asked me if he looked good in it.

“It suits you nicely man.” I said honestly and he removed his blue tee to put on the red one that was a bit bigger.

“What do you think about this one?” Quinn asked.

“This one looks good too man.” I responded and Quinn sighed.

“Dude! Which one should I wear then?” Quinn asked removing his red t-shirt.

“I think you should go for the red one. The blue one looks too tight on you. I can see your muscles and I feel like you’re uncomfortable.” I said and Quinn put back on the blue tee.

“I think I’ll put the blue t-shirt. Like you said, it’s tight on me so we can see my muscles. I'm sure the girls will like it.” Quinn finished and winked.

“Dude, never wink at me again!” I said starting to feel awkward and Quinn just playfully punched me for feeling awkward. We both ended up just laughing out loud and soon it was time to go meet the girls.