Chapter 7 - I Like You

Chapter 7 –  I Like You

[Crystal’s POV]

I jumped into the pool as soon as I saw Justin jump in it. I don’t care if people can see us, but I was going to flirt my ass off in that pool with the hot tall brunette.

I swam towards Justin trying to scare him. He was facing towards the sun, so he was showing us his sexy toned back.

I swam slowly trying to not make any noises.

Finally, I got behind him and jumped on his back hugging his broad shoulders.

“Hey! You surprised me!” Justin said grabbing my thighs so I wouldn’t fall off of him. I was genuinely surprised to not see him mad!

Since Justin was tall, he walked instead of swimming towards the shaded part of the pool and made me sit on the edge.

“What?” I asked as the sexy man looked at me in the eyes. My body burned and I felt my cheeks turning bright red.

“Am I making you nervous?” he asked as he put his hands on both sides of me. He was dangerously close to me. What is going on with him today? Have I finally won?!

“No way! Why would be nervous of you?” I said bravely as I brought him closer to me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Justin didn’t say anything and continued to look into my eyes. His face was only inches away from mine. My heart was beating quickly and for once I was feeling nervous. I can never admit that to him.

Justin still didn’t say anything and kept looking at me. For some reason the words wouldn’t come out of my mouth either so I continued admiring his perfect face. His dark eyebrows were thick and perfectly shaped, his square strong jaw made him look sexy and his beautiful hazelnut eyes shinned. I felt like grabbing him and kissing him senseless, but for some reason my body wouldn’t move either.

Suddenly, Justin lifted his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He then put his hands right below my left cheek and continued to drown me in his mesmerizing eyes.

[Justin’s POV]

I knew I had her.

The usually cheerful and talkative Crystal was frozen in my regard.