Chapter 3 - Hide and seek

Hey guys, here’s the next chapter! Hope you enjoy

Chapter 3 – Hide and seek

[Crystal’s POV]

It was 11 pm and I knew I was already very drunk.

However, I couldn’t stop myself from drinking.

I didn’t meet anyone new and the party seemed to be quiet and boring.

I walked towards the drinks table and I quickly notice a tall figure standing there with a cup in his hands.

“Who the hell is that?!” I thought looking at him.

Whatever I had drank until then suddenly started to disappear from my body. This dude just sobered me up with his sexiness!

“This is a complete waste of my time” he said randomly as I approached him giggling.

“Well why don’t you make yourself feel important by serving me a cup?” I flirted and almost fell.

Great, seems like my body hasn’t realized that I’ve sobered up.

The sexy guy didn’t say anything and did what he was told. Looks like this will be an easy win tonight.

“Thanks handsome” I said grabbing the cup as I gently brushed my fingers on his hands.

“Oh man! What was that awesome feeling I just felt?!” I thought and quickly brushed off the thought.

I drank the whole cup in one drink and put it back in his hands.

“Thanks handsome” I said again and quickly kissed his cheek.

“Operation seduce the guy and take him home” has just started.

Without turning back, I quickly walked into the crowd and lost myself into it.

The first step of the operation is to get a guy’s attention. I'm pretty sure I’ve done it well already.

Now, I have to disappear in order to keep that attention. I'm sure the sexy guy is going to look for me now.

I smiled at the last thought and started dancing with a bunch of girls who were a lot drunker than I was. This was the perfect place to blend in with the crowd and observe my handsome new prey.

[Justin’s POV]

“Who was that?” I thought and looked around me.

I couldn’t find her.

Why was I even looking for her anyways?!