Chapter 6 - The next day

A summer fling

Chapter 6 – The next day

[Crystal’s POV]

I woke up to a relatively small hangover which almost never happened to me anymore.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I realised I wasn’t in my room.

“Where is this?” I thought surprised. I was the one to usually take a guy to her house, not the other way around!

I was starting to get scared as I couldn’t remember who’s house this was.

“I think you should go wake her up now. I’ll go wake up Quinn.” I heard someone say from outside the bedroom. Who’s voice is that?!

“Sure I’ll do that.” I heard a girl reply and I instantly recognized it belonging to my best friend Raven. Thank god I was with her!

The door of the bedroom I was resting in opened and it was in fact my best friend who walked in.

“Oh you’re up?” Raven asked as she sat on the bed and brushed my hair.

“Where are we?” I asked still trying to figure out where I was.

“Don’t you remember watching a movie with your new beau Justin?” Raven teased winking.

Oh Justin! The one hot guy who still hasn’t fallen for my charms. I can’t believe I still haven’t slept with him!

“So did I sleep with him?” I asked my friend hopefully. Who knows, I might have slept with him without even remembering it! But I doubt he’s someone who isn’t good enough in bed for me to forget the night…

“I'm sorry girl, you shared your bed with me.” She said breaking my hopes and then laughing.

“But apparently this is where Justin slept all this time since he got here…” Raven said touching my pillow and I was happy with just that. Hey, everyone’s got to start somewhere right?

“Alright, what’s the plan for today?” I asked feeling happy.

“Well no plan has been made yet.” Raven said and got up from the bed.