Chapter 2 : The Plan

Most girls, our fight to make everyday

No two are the same.

I wanna be like, i wanna be like,

Most Girls

Most Girls - Hailee Steinfeld

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up with a start, hearing the ring of my alarm. I looked over the clock and saw it was 5.45 AM.

"Not bad", i thought with a shrug.

I stretched before getting out of bed and into my drawers. What do helpers wear anyways?

I thought for a moment before settling for a pair of jeans and a white button up blouse. That should do the trick.

As i walked towards the bathroom i saw that my parents door was cracked open, i smiled seeing my dad. He must be dead tired.

Shaking my head, i proceeded to get into the bathroom and took a shower. After finishing up, i quickly put on my bra and panties and applied my makeup. I always put on my makeup before getting dressed, i was afraid to get it into my clothes.

After finishing up my makeup and getting dressed, i walked towards the kitchen to find some food for my poor stomach.

I took some cereal and milk and quietly ate my breakfast. Yeah, that didnt last long,

Looking at the clock, my eyes nearly went out of its sockets. 6.40 AM.

What the fuck? Where the hell did the past 30 minutes go? I didnt shower that long.

"Yeah right, you basically took your sweet time to sleep in the shower. Dont kid yourself Milea." My wolf said.

"Shut up Skylar, you shouldve woken me up." I grumbled back to my wolf. Being an Underling doesn't mean we don't have our wolfs. We do, we just rarely shift into them.

Finishing off the rest of my cereal, i quickly washed the dishes and wrote a quick letter for my parents, letting them know i was going to go to work.

I hurriedly put on my shoes, hopping my way out of the house and practically sprinted towards the Palace.

My lungs burned for oxygen, my feet ached and my muscles were crying out for me to stop. Goodness, i need to start working out.

A smile came upon my lips as i saw the entrance to the Palace. I refuse to be late for my first day so i pushed my poor feet to go faster. It's okay feet, I'll massage you when we get home later.

Upon arriving i was huffing and puffing for a breath but i was quickly met with the lady that hired me yesterday.

"Your name?" She asked with a flat expression. Well good morning to you too sister.

I bit my tongue and quickly stated my name, "Milea Andrews." I huffed out. What the hell? I'm still out of breath?

She quickly scanned her clipboard, looking for my name i guess.

"Ah, here we are, Milea Andrews. You'll be working for the decorations in the ballroom. Please go inside and you'll be met with Ms. Penelope, your advisor." She told me.

I nodded my head and thanked the lady.

Walking into the Palace was like walking into paradise. I kid you not, i was basically dragging my jaw along these fine ass granites for floors. The wall was painted magnificent beige and there were golden patterns along it. I gently traced the patterns and wondered, is this real gold?