Oc/Phantom

An oc request from @Evil_and_ PROUD requested on my Oc page.
And I wanna mention my new story, I would appreciate it if you go check it out. It's a Bakugou x Male reader.

"(Y/N)?" Hearing a voice call your name, you turn your head away from the torn material you just got from your dog's mouth. Phantom had a plain tank top on, which wasn't normal for him, asking,"Have you seen my hoodie? I swore I just had it!" Looking at the orange material in your hands, you slowly held it up, saying,"Is this it?"

Hearing a sad gasp, the fabric was torn from your hands and your question was answered. Standing up, you felt bad as the smaller male looked at the remaining pieces of a hoodie. Trudging over to the garbage can, he slowly put the fabric into its resting place. Walking over, you wrapped your arms around his waist, saying,"Babe, I'm sorry. You know how the dog can be. Is there anything I can do?"

You heard a small hum, and then you heard him mutter,"Can I steal one of your hoodies?" Thinking about it, you only had about four, relying on Phantom as he had a huge collection of hoodies that you could steal, as he always had them a bigger size. Rubbing his arm, you said,"Sure. But what about your other hoodies?" Phantom shook his head, saying,"That one was the one you gave me for our second date. It was special."

As he walked out of your arms and into your closet, you felt confused, as your second date was nearly two years ago. Hearing a gleeful cheer, you turned to see the cutest thing in your life. Phantom stood there, a hoodie that was too large for him, his hands covered by the long sleeves and his shorts disappeared, the hoodie covering it. A blush covered your face, as you started to think... thoughts. But you quickly shook them away and embraced the smaller male, rubbing into his black hair and saying,"How about I go buy some ice cream for us and we lay on the couch all day? That sound good?" Feeling him nod, you gave him a tight hug, saying,"I love you, babe."

He looked up at you with his big eyes and he gleefully replied,"I love you too, (Y/N)!"