Kirishima

You were taking hit after hit from the villain, and you barely had enough time to even get a fist up to protect yourself. The man turned his body to rock, making the pain even more unbearable.

Finally you were thrown to the ground, taking in a gulp of air before the pummeling continued. You screamed in agony, screamed for help, but nothing came. The punching came to a halting stop.

Looking up slowly, you saw Kirishima on top of you, taking the punches. He had his skin hardened, but you could tell he could still somewhat feel it. "K-Kiri! Get out of the way!" You screamed at him. You didn't want him to get hurt.

He grinned yet grimaces at the same time,"Are you okay?" You looked at him with your good eye, the other one black and blue. "Just hold on- when I charge back up- I can-" "It's fine!" He screamed at you. You screamed back,"No, it's not! Move!" He stayed still, despite you trying to push him off you. It was getting harder to stay in his hardened form, you could tell as he was starting to sweat and grit his sharp teeth.

He then stopped hardening all together, going back to his soft skin. The impact from the villains rocks were taking their toll on him now, scratching and bloodying up his now soft skin, leaving bruises around everywhere.

You felt your tears stream down your face, watching him take all the pain instead of you. So you did what any sane person would do. Roll him on his back and take his place the best you could when the punches slowed down a little, before picking back up.

He was panting heavily under you, and you could feel all the pain increase again as you resumed your taking of punches.

At least he's safe.

When you couldn't hold up anymore, you collapsed on top of Kirishima, taking a few more punches before the villain seemed happy with his work and sprinted away.

You had more damage than Kirishima, since you couldn't harden your skin but rather you could make spikes from it. But when you tried to use your spikes, they were quickly broken by the mans rocks and you quickly endure your pain before Kirishima arrived.

You gasped for air, lifting yourself up, looking at Kirishima. He had blood on him, just like you just not nearly as much as you. He opened his eyes finally, staring at your horrible state.

You collapsed on him and he whispered,"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm sorry..." you looked at him with one eye, the other one completely swollen now. You smiled the best you could with your busted and cracked lips, saying,"You're always protecting me, now I had to return the favor." He shook his head at you,"That doesn't mean you have to nearly kill yourself in the process," "You almost did that for me though."

He groaned as he took out his phone, calling for help. He pulled you close in the process, saying,"Thanks." You raised in eyebrow,"For what?" "For sacrificing yourself for me. I know you can't harden your skin, and I see what he did to your spikes. They might leave scars."

You glanced at the puncture wounds in your skin from your broken spikes. You said,"It's alright, just as long as they're from protecting you."

He smiled, sitting up and hugging you, tearfully,"Let's get you cleaned up and then we can go home, yeah? We can have some of your favorite food- for supper." He hiccuped in the middle of his sentence. Why was he crying?

You felt tired. "Alright, Eijiro. Let's do that... It'll be... romantic... and...." you drifted off, closing you eyes, not able to finish your sentence.

All Kirishima could do was sit there and rock you in his arms, letting tears fall.