Marceline Fluff (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hiiiiiiiiii
My friend wanted me to do Marceline, since he's obssesed with Adventure Time/her.
Yeah, I do females, too!
(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

It was quite a gloomy day in the land of Ooo. It was a raging storm outside, which made a perfect day for Marceline to sit back, relax, and just play on her guitar. But for her boyfriend, (Y/N), all he wanted to do was cuddle and have kisses.
"Babe, come on! Come cuddle with your cute boyfriend." (Y/N) moaned as he laid on the couch.
Marceline was floating and trying to catch a nap, but noooo (Y/N) had to be in a cuddle mood. 'Tis what she gets for having a cute and loving boyfriend.
"No, I'm trying to sleep." she moaned. He huffed and sat up. "Fine! I'll just go to Bubblegums' house/kingdom and braid her hair!" (Y/N) said, getting up and grabbing his (F/C) hoodie. Before he could open the door, he felt himself being picked up by the hood of his hoodie.
"Wait, you can braid hair?" Marceline repeated. (Y/N) nodded and said,"I thought you knew? I mean, you don't expect Princess Bubblegum to get her hair that perfect in a braid by herself, do you?"
Before he knew it, his hoodie was gone, he was sitting on the couch with Marceline sitting in front of him, back towards him.
"Braid my hair and I'll cuddle with you." She said and handed (Y/N) a ponytail holder.
"M'kay!" he happily agreed to her request.

"How did you learn to do this?" Marceline asked, amazed at how (Y/N) can do a braid so perfect in her hair.
"Growing up with three sisters and a mom helps." he replied happily.
Grabbing her by the hips, he spun her around to look at him and kissed her head.
"Now, about that cuddle-deal..."
"Ugh, fine. Just don't get too touchy-feely like you did last time!"
"What last time? The one that ended up in you and me having sex---"
"(Y/N) I SWEAR."