Bakugou Katsuki Lemon

Soooo this is more hardcore than what I usually do?? So tell me if you'd rather read more hardcore or more vanilla lemons.

In middle school, you two often gave each other blowjobs, just to experiment with each other.

"Ah, Katsuki, not in here!" You gave another moan, stifling it in your hand. Katsuki pulled off your dick with a pop, licking his lips, he said,"Why not? Nobody's gonna come in here. Now shut up and let me blow you."
He went back to sucking your dick. You knew there wasn't any point in arguing, so you just decided to go with it.

You grabbed his head and pushed down so he could get more of your length. You felt him groan, before finally going down more. He let his teeth graze your member, making you shudder. You felt your stomach begin to tighten. "Katsuki, I-I'm gonna cum!"
Katsuki inwardly smirked, before pulling back on your dick, just sucking the tip. You gave a small scream before letting yourself explode in is mouth. He pulled back and swallowed your cum that was in his mouth. You blushed as he locked eyes with you as he did so.

Katsuki got up and said,"Let's get back to class now, before any one starts to notice we're gone."

It was UA when you two decided to go the full way and have sex. In a classroom

"Ngh, harder! Harder Katsuki, mph!" Katsuki locked lips with you as he pounded harder into your ass. It felt so good, and the thought of being caught made you two even more excited.

Katsuki lifted you up by your legs, placing you against a the window. He held you up by your legs, and started to thrust harder and rougher. He broke the kiss, smirking at your face. He licked your ear, before saying,"How does it feel that anyone could look up and see you getting assfucked by me? Huh? Does that turn you on? Fuck, you're tight!" Katsuki screamed and groaned into your neck.

You put your head into his neck, scratching at his back and pulling him closer into you, wanting him to thrust deeper into you. You moaned at his words, squirming under his licks. You finally managed,"S-Shut up, ah!" You felt him hit your g-spot, making you tighten.

Katsuki groaned louder,"Jesus Christ, how do you get even tighter? No matter how many times I fuck you, you're still tight as ever!" He started to feel his stomach tightening.
He finally flipped you onto your hands and knees, only stopping for a moment. You whined at the loss of contact, before you felt him slam back into you.

You could feel yourself about to cum. "Katsu- I'm gonna cum!" Katsuki gave your lips a rough kiss before saying,"Me too, fuck. (Y/N)!" He screamed as his hips stuttered and he stopped, before burying himself into you as far as he could before cumming inside you. You felt yourself cum, your hands grabbing at his shoulders.

When you finished your high, you looked at Katsuki. He gasped for air, before looking at you. He gave a kiss to your forehead, before pulling out.
You slowly stood up, legs wobbly. You two pulled on your clothes, before he grabbed you under your arms, helping you to class.
"If anyone asks, I beat your ass in fight." He said. "Ok, Katsu. Love you." You gave him a kiss on he cheek. "Love you too, (Y/N)."