"Well, you can't be too picky. Everyone is different, with different ways to relax. I could have sworn I heard that from someone I know." Addison spoke sarcastically with a finger on her chin.

"Har har har, very funny." I look down at my watch, "oh shoot it's almost 10 at night, we should start heading out."

"Good idea." Addison dragged the broom to the back, "oh wait! Kelly said I had to take out the trash since the regular bus person left early today."

She grabs a tied up garbage bag, but before lifting it up I stop her. "Hey I'll do it, you're obviously way too small for the job anyways," I said with a slight teasing in my voice.

"I'm not that small." She puffs out her slightly red cheeks. "But thank you. You're truly a lifesaver."

"I try. Now go before I change my mind and let you suffer from the raw fish in these bags."

Addison lets out a small giggle, "alright, see you Monday." She waved before leaving through the front door and locking them.

"See ya." I carried out the trash to the dumpster. It wasn't hard, nor was it easy. Lifting trash in the dumpster was probably the hard part. Feeling the mushy bottom while pushing it was by far the worse and disgusting. Once I was finished taking all the smelly bags of leftover food people wouldn't take home, I went back inside to grab my bag from my locker. Which contained my journal, a pair of clothes when I came here and my brown combat boots. I was too tired to change, so I just left with my uniform on. It wasn't anything stupid to be walking out in the open with. It was just a plain white button-up shirt, black high waist jeans, finished off with black dress shoes and a medallion yellow bow tie. It was also pretty late, so the chance of someone being out this late is pretty small.

Once I walked out through the back door, I make sure to lock them. Kelly only trusts me and someone else with the keys to the building. I've been working here for almost 5 years, so it makes sense. Plus I never caused anyone any trouble. Before I pull the key out I hear a camera snap. My eyes go wide. Who would be behind a building taking pictures? I make a quick turn around to someone's back facing me. Their hood was up so I couldn't identify who it was. "Who are you?" I called out through the dark autumn air. They turned around, but half of their face was still covered up by the Prussian blue hood. "I will call the police if you don't identify who you are." I slowly reach for one of the outside bag pockets for my phone.

Until a voice stopped me from doing so, "wait! Stop! I'm just a friend of someone who used to work here. I'm just taking pictures." I slowly pull my hand back to the side, but I also have my phone in my hand just in case. "Nice uniform." They called out. By just hearing their voice, they sound like a young male.

"Thanks?" I slowly walk down the steps, about six feet away from the stranger. "I didn't catch your name," I told him.

"I didn't throw it." He gave a smirk. The teasing type I see. "Benji, you?" He pulled down his hood to reveal a head full of messy dark grey hair.

"William." I gave him a stern answer.

"William, okay. Well, Will, it was nice knowing ya." He started to walk off somewhere. Where would this little twerp need to be at this time of night? And why was he taking pictures so late? Couldn't he just wait till tomorrow morning? I slowly and quietly follow him to the front. There was a sliver Crossover sitting on the other side of the street.

"You seriously drove all this way just to take a picture?"

They turned around, then smiled, "yeah." Then continued to walk back to their car. Was this kid serious?

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope."

I just couldn't let go of the topic, "why? It doesn't sound like a reasonable answer." But I couldn't help it.