When You Shift For Him

He wasn't happy. 

Well, he was, about not being sick anymore, but he wasn't because the semester was beginning to draw to a close far quicker than he expected or wanted. 

Roh-Ahn and him had spent quite a lot of time together over the past few days. He hadn't gotten too much further with the young man physically, but Roh-Ahn was more than happy to continue with what they had been doing, though he always declined going further. 

You need to chill out. He told himself as he leaned back in his office chair and mussed his hair with his hands. 

You can't think that he'll just have sex with you before he leaves. This isn't a movie and he's worth more than that. 

For some reason his mind was just set on making sure that Roh-Ahn belonged completely to him before he had to return to Korea, and somewhere in that idea was them doing it all the way. 

What if I get him a ring? He thought, before quickly shaking his head and sighing. That was way overboard. They had only known each other for a few months and been dating for way less time than that. 

A knock on his door brought Austin's attention away from his thoughts as Roh-Ahn slipped inside and gently nudged the door closed. He was immediately smiling without even thinking about it as he reached out, taking Roh-Ahn's hand the moment he was close enough and pulling him onto his lap for a hug. 

"How did your classes go?" He asked as he began moving his hands to slip under Roh-Ahn's shirt, only to remember that it was tucked in. 

Calm your ass. 

Roh-Ahn chuckled and leaned in for a brief kiss before resting his head on Austin's chest. It was probably his favorite position for them to cuddle. 

I'm going to miss him so much. 

"Aus? What's wrong?" 

The question drew his attention back out of his thoughts. 

"Nothing." He said too quickly. 

Roh-Ahn raised an eyebrow and started getting out of his lap, making Austin quickly grab him around the waist and tug him closer. 

"Sorry, I was just thinking about stupid stuff. It really isn't a big deal. I've figured it out." He said with a reassuring smile. 

He was about to say something else when the door to his office slid open again. Emry stuck his head in, raised an eyebrow, then, unfortunately, stepped inside and shut the door behind himself. 

"I'm sure I'm interrupting, but office hours aren't over, and I really don't mind a show." He said as he set his bag on the floor and took one of the chairs Austin had set up in front of his desk for students. 

His arms tightened slightly around Roh-Ahn's waist as he scooted back a little, then straightened up, but didn't let his boyfriend off his lap. 

"What do you need help with, Emry?" He asked, trying to keep his annoyance out of his voice. Emry was probably the best person to have come in. He already knew about their relationship and he probably didn't even need help with anything. 

He's not even my student this semester. 

"Can you find me someone as cute as him to cuddle with while at school?" He asked, making Austin roll his eyes as Roh-Ahn chuckled quietly. 

"Maybe I can just borrow him?" Emry asked, pointing at Roh-Ahn. 

His arms tightened a little more, inciting another giggle from his boyfriend that made him frown.