When the Music Shifts

(These guys are too sweet. I feel like I'm getting a cavity just writing these chapters.)

He'd been right. The moment they'd stepped into the giant concert arena Austin felt like his head was going to explode from the sheer noise of the crowd alone. The band wasn't even visible on the stage yet, but he could tell that it was going to get crazy. 

"Do you want to go try to find them?" He yelled, barely able to hear himself. 

Roh-Ahn frowned and shrugged, clearly having not heard him at all. Blowing out a frustrated breath, Austin took Roh-Ahn's free hand tightly in his and carefully began tugging him along one of the main walls. They got shoved several times and their path was blocked repeatedly by people that were either just not paying attention or had already gotten themselves drunk out of their minds. 

Thankfully, it seemed like the paying attention excuse was the one that occurred the most. Still, though, it didn't make him feel any less worried about losing Roh-Ahn. 

He finally managed to get them to a small hall leading back toward what seemed like a set of bathrooms and some armchairs that were spread out around a little nook corner. 

"Is this okay, or do you want to actually go out and watch?" He asked as he lead Roh-Ahn to one of the padded chairs. 

The moment Roh-Ahn dropped down into it Austin knew that they weren't going to be moving for a while. Thankfully, he noticed a small television hanging from the ceiling a few feet away that was showing the stage. The volume wasn't on, but he knew that it wouldn't matter once the concert actually got started. They weren't too far from the opening leading back to the main area so they'd hear it well enough. 

But this place is secluded enough to not have to worry about it getting filled up. Right as he thought that and sat down in the chair beside Roh-Ahn, a group of three people looking to be around twenty or so took three of the seats to their right, pushed up against the opposite wall. 

Well, at least they aren't being loud

The concert started a few minutes later, since they had technically been a bit late. Austin had expected the group to come out first, but when he saw the young guy he'd talked to a few times before, Teller, step up to the mic, he raised an eyebrow. 

When the guy actually got into his first song, which was Taylor Swift's Blank Space, Austin's mouth dropped open.

"What the hell?" He whispered to himself as he listened to Taylor Swift's voice come out of Teller's mouth. 

I'm so confused but excited at the same time... it's like high school all over again. 

By the time Teller's opener for the show was over Austin noticed three more groups of people had taken the remaining seats in their small hidden area. 

Guess this area is somewhat known. 

All of the people were pretty quiet, though, and weren't being rude, so he didn't mind sharing the space at all. When Ello finally got on stage the volume shot up, both from the fans and from the speakers around the stadium area. He couldn't deny that Ello was a damn good band, even if he couldn't understand pieces of the songs, but the switching between Korean and English was actually pretty cool. 

"They're not bad at all." He said as Roh-Ahn glanced toward him, leaning against the armrest so that he could hear what he said. 

His lips curved into a tired smile and he nodded. 

"My uncle has managed them for several years and they have only gotten better." Roh-Ahn said as they continued to watch the next three songs. 

There was a short break where the leader, who Austin now knew was named Tay-Yun, spoke with the audience. He took that time to stretch a bit, then check on Roh-Ahn. The guy looked half asleep, but the smile on his face told Austin that they would be staying for a while longer, which he didn't mind. He thought that he'd get annoyed by the loud volume and insane amount of people, but he was actually enjoying himself.