When the Words Shift

Hungry...

Rolling onto his back, Austin stretched his arms over his head, then yawned before opening his eyes. 

Fuck, I want to eat that. 

Roh-Ahn was standing in front of him by the dresser, his bare back to him. He absentmindedly noted that he had no scars on the smooth skin there. 

"I approve of that look for dinner." He said with a lazy smile. 

Roh-Ahn jumped slightly and turned around, a faint blush on his cheeks. 

"How are you feeling?" Austin asked as he pushed himself up into a sitting position and yawned again. 

"You're adorable when you first wake up." Roh-Ahn said in Korean, then quickly added. "Sorry, sometimes I forget to use English. I'm feeling much better, thank you." 

Austin nodded and finally got himself out of bed, scratching a spot just under his shirt after he straightened up. "I'm glad."

Roh-Ahn was silent for a moment before taking a careful step forward. "Don't be too upset with my uncle, please. He knows... what happened before, so he doesn't trust anyone around me." 

He wanted to argue that he should have known that stressing him would have caused a seizure, but Austin bit his tongue. Roh-Ahn knew that his uncle had made a mistake and gotten hot-headed, so he just sighed and walked forward, tugging the young man into his arms for a tight hug. 

"Alright. I'll let him off the hook... this time. I won't be happy if he does that again, though." 

"I love you." 

Roh-Ahn stiffened in his arms after speaking, making Austin draw back enough to look at him. "Are you okay? What did you say?" 

"I, uh, it was just a thought that slipped out. Nothing important, I promise." He said with a half-hearted smile. "We should get ready. We have to be at the restaurant Wan-Nu texted me in thirty minutes, and it says it's a twenty minute drive." 

Austin's jaw dropped open. "Crap!" 

He bolted from the room and headed straight for his own, and his dresser. He didn't have a large variation of pants, so he just went with a pair of grey slacks, but the shirt... I think I need to donate some stuff. I didn't think I had so many. 

The problem was, he wanted to wear them all for some reason. Which would Roh-Ahn want me to wear? The question was absolutely illogical, but he couldn't help but keep picking up shirts, looking at them, then putting them back. 

When he was about to reach for another, he was handed a shirt. Turning, he saw Roh-Ahn standing before him wearing a pair of black dress pants and a button down blue and white checkered shirt. 

He's so handsome. 

"I think this one would look good on you." Roh-Ahn said, ending his words on a whisper as he glanced down at the shirt. 

Austin followed his gaze, smiling when he noticed that the shirt was the same one that Roh-Ahn had on, but instead of the blue color, his had red. 

"Ah, yeah, this one would look perfect. Thanks, Roh." He said as he took the shirt and slid his arms through. He was about to start buttoning it up when Roh-Ahn's hands beat him to it. 

Unsure of what to do with his own, since their task was currently being done, he hesitantly lowered them, then let them settle on Roh-Ahn's waist. He did his best not to move his hands his any further south, even though they kept inching that way every few seconds anyways.