When the Steaks Shift

It was hard to hide just how cold he actually felt by the time they finally got back into his apartment. Both of them were shivering, but Austin felt like his teeth were going to break with how tightly he was clenching them to keep them from clicking together loudly.

Instead of setting Roh-Ahn on his feet, since he'd just carried him upstairs anyways, he went straight for the guy's shower and set him down on the chair he left there.

Turning, he got the hot water go, blocking the cold spray until it warmed. While he waited the fifteen seconds or so, Austin quickly pulled off his sopping wet clothing with shaky hands, except for his boxers, then turned and helped a struggling Roh-Ahn do the same.

If they weren't both shivering terribly, he would have rather enjoyed undressing the adorable guy, but he made himself focus and began scrubbing Roh-Ahn along his arms and legs with a soapy cloth to try and warm him up faster.

"A-Austin?"

He looked up immediately, part of the spray of water dusting his already-soaked hair.

"You need to warm up, too." Roh-Ahn said as he tugged on Austin's arm, drawing him back up to his feet to stand under more of the hot spray.

The heat made him sigh, but he also couldn't shake the shivering that was beginning to make his muscles ache. Sniffling, he smiled and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to the top of Roh-Ahn's head before stepping out of the water of the water so that it could rinse him off.

When Roh-Ahn seemed much more relaxed and his shaking had stopped, Roh-Ahn turned off the water and grabbed the big fluffy towel hanging on the little rack just outside the shower.

"But Aus, you are still shivering." Roh-Ahn complained quietly as he carefully slid from the chair and all-but fell into towel he had spread out with his arms.

Mine. He thought as he wrapped the huge towel around Roh-Ahn, then hugged him tight, ignoring his own shivers.

"Aus, you need to warm up. You're going to get sick." Roh-Ahn said, trying to nudge him back toward the shower.

He did want to go, but he still had to take care of their dinner and clean up a bit.

"After my brother leaves." He said as he started leading Roh-Ahn into his room.

He knew that Roh-Ahn wanted to argue, but he hurried him to his bed and helped him sit, then quickly got him some warm clothing to change into.

"I'm going to go start dinner and clean up some." He said after handing him the sweats, then headed out of his room, closing the door behind him to give Roh-Ahn some privacy.

The living room was easy enough to clean up after he'd changed into some new clothes, but his own room was quite a mess. It probably had something to do with Roh-Ahn spending more time in it than in his own, but that thought just made Austin grin as he picked up any dirty clothes, papers, and miscellaneous other items that had been tossed aside at one point or another.

Ah, right. Roh-Ahn bought us a hamper.

Smiling wider, Austin tossed all of their dirty clothes in it, then carried it into the tiny laundry room to start a load in the washer. Once that was done, he quickly wiped down the kitchen, then vacuumed.

By the time he had a simple dinner of baked chicken in the oven, he noticed eyes watching him from the entrance to the kitchen.

"You know, peeking isn't quite appropriate. If you'd like to watch, feel free to openly stare." Austin said with a wink as he walked over, tugging Roh-Ahn into a hug.