it's frickin' Nog Season

Michelle's POV:

Things have taken quite a turn now. Changing schools after freshmen year has now become one of the many regrets in my life.

I'd abandoned everyone I knew. Torn majority of what was a once part of me and threw it away.

But most importantly, my dark chocolate boi..

I'll never forget his charming personality... his big-and by big, I mean VERY big... heart ;)
His strange attraction towards anything resembling a praying mantis. His ear piercing squeaks that'd boom as he spoke; he had the voice of an angel, and was an honor roll student in his church's choir, for 10 years straight!

I was so proud of him.

Throughout my first year of high school, Syeeth and I have grown very close together. Not even drama or soggy cheetos could break the bond, which was so tightly melded together with the power of love. Not even his pinky finger could slither through any crevices or flaws in our relationship- if there even was any. Not to brag ;) but we were the PERFECT couple. #goalsthoamirite

Syeetha-sorry, Syeeth (he'd undergone hormone replacements and successfully changed genders once again in just 2 months! The man was impressive!) and I became very good friends.

The memories I have of him are now faded and blurry, but I still remember him being the one..

The one I thought would be the biggest moment throughout my high school years.

He gave me something I'll cherish forever..

Something I'll always hold onto next to my heart and never let go.. Not like Rose from the Titanic. I'll never commit such a felony!

He gave me, my first kiss.

He made me feel so special, like that special snowflake. That lucky, lucky duck.

Who i'd consequently taken for granted.

It was almost Christmas time. I had family to spend the holiday with, but I knew myself better than anyone. I knew my heart would still feel the same emptiness it did when Syeeth had walked out on me.

Trudging along the sad, lonely sidewalk, with my sad, lonely life, I began to think.

What if I surprised him on Christmas!

A brilliant idea formulated in my mind as the lightbulb struck gold.

I know just what to do.

Moments later

Past me can be such a dick to be honest. After countless mental debates about following through with the plan, I finally decided to do so. But, bringing myself to his door before I'd have second thots and turn back around like the pussy I am.

I am currently standing on his door steps, gift in mind.

Wrapped terribly in Christmas decorated wrapping paper with a Christmas bow stuck carelessly on top of my head, I nervously fiddled with my stressticles.

What the fuck would I say after he opened that door.

But before I could think of what to say, my hand had already made contact with the door.

Fuck you, me from the past!

It only took a split second for my dream boy to open the door.

And there, he stood. Booger-green, raggedy colored cloth clung to his skin, outlining his perfect hourglass figure. Sweat dominated the many parts of his clothes as the stench finally drifted into my nostrils. His hair, proudly displaying the excess grease and oils collected over the past year, with an approximate population of 57,917,027 lice.

"What you want"? He demanded, his tone laced with a bit of annoyance.

"I..I want y-you..." I replied only realizing what'd just come out of my mouth.

"My gift.. Where. Is. My. Gift." He interjected, eyes flaring with anger.

"I am your gift" I say seductively, fighting back the urge to make the first move. (Bust a damn move ya twat)

"A gift I must unwrap" his voice growing deeper.

Without thinking, he aggressively yanked me in, sprinting up to his room. (Don't worry, he closed the door gently right after)

Now ruthlessly ripping my shell... he was greedy. It's obvious who's on Santa's Naughty List.

I sit there hopeful while he viciously shreds through the only thing separating the two of us. His eyes, growing with voraciousness as he threw the last bit of the wrapping paper to the side.

He must really want his gift.

I closed my eyes and endured what was to come.

Then that's when I felt it.

His arms wrapped around me, enclosing me with a dominating nature. His overpowering dominance towered over me, I was his little insubordinate. His only.

Warmth began to spread over me as did glee.

Then, I felt the sensation of teeth sinking into my neck. Pain rushed to the sudden action, but moments after, bliss followed.

Syeeth started to eat away at the wound, not ever daring to stop.

Even though my eyes were shut, I still felt a strange tinge poke at my vision as dizziness washed over me.

He'd taken a huge chunk of flesh out of my neck. What I saw in his eyes, hunger, really was hunger.

He'd taken me in not as a snack, but as a full-course meal.

My eyes shot open as I attempted to shove him away. Unfortunately, I'd become too weak from the previous damage and barely managed to push him.

Surprise flashed across his face as he stumbled back, then rage came.

He bared his teeth as me while hissing before lunging at me, further dimming my vision. His abnormally sharp teeth once again sank into the tender flesh of my neck. This time, nothing but pain came.

The feeling of regret for ever coming over washed over me. I was stupid for ever thinking about this plan.

He continually did this until all of what was left of me was a pool of my blood and my heart.

My heart..

The heart I promised him.

The heart he so rudely declined..

I am nothing now but a faint memory to others.

But I had completed my destiny, and was on my way to heaven. Even as the naughty kid I am, I was still a good child.

I ascended up the stairway to heaven, not ever daring to look down.

Down below was my funeral, which no one but my family showed up.

Not even the man who stole my heart..

November 27 2002 - December 25 2018

————————————————————————

Merry Christmas y'all!!
The thot just came to me and ya know, you gotta do what you gotta do
So there you have it folks (:
The final ending of the ship...
Or is it?? Stay tuned haha

Alsooo if you get any refs in the story, I fuckn luv uuu
Hope you enjoyed!

Pretty sure some ppl (like 2 atm) saw the update already bc my dumb ass accidentally published instead of just leaving it so yeaa
Have a nice day(;