Hoely Water

"Sukmato, my boy, play some action music for Mami Michelle " I demanded.

I heard a sigh, then some Pokémon trainer fight song.

Oh well, could've been worse.

Syeetha shot daggers at me, then hinted at me to pick up weapons of my own. Right...

So I grabbed whatever was near me.

A Twinkie. Gotta stock up on some energy, amirite?

Fast forward. I grabbed some ultra soft and made some paper airplanes. That was when something pelted me.

A strange scent grew stronger. I looked down to see a piece of shit sticking to my torso.

That was the last straw and he knew it.

I was gonna go all super sayian at this point.

My spine started to have spasms making some popping noises and twisting into an unnatural shape.

Demonic growls escaped my throat as my once dull pupils faded into bright, glowing red ones.

My vision grew sharper as a result and before she could do any more damage, I lunged at her, pushing her into the shower.

But that's not where it ends ;)

WARNING 18+

I'm just kidding, I've gotta keep it PG13 here.

"You dead!" I eagerly announced, while turning the lever towards the hot water.

The scalding water singed my  skin in the process, but I didn't care. The mother fucker was gonna die once and for all. My mouth formed into a grin, I had won the war.