Happy MF Ending

It was the last day of school before Summer rolled in. Everyone was at their desks, talking loudly amongst themselves as I nibbled on my dirt infested fingernails that may have contained an entirely new disease.

Syeetha claimed she might play hooky instead of coming into school today. That meant I might not even see him anymore!

At least not for 2 months.

My incredibly small heart sunk at the thought.

I wouldn't be able to survive the summer.

But just then, all of the talking died down as a tall, bold, thicc ass figure walked through the doors.

"Whassup motherfuckers" Syeetha so kindly greeted.

The excitement in me took over as I tackled Syeetha followed by a crack of a bone.

"Baby please don't hurt me, don't leave me like Rose did to Jack and Never let go!"

His pained expression showed that his love for me was too much.

Or that I had broken a piece of him.. Physically.

The sound of sirens blaring interrupted our moment as cock blockers crowded in and took the one and only thing I'd ever loved... besides me of course.

I turned around hoping to see Syeetha looking back. But he didn't.

Tears escaped my eyes as I ran further he other way.

"Love ya too bitch" weakly replied Syeetha.

And that's when the tears of happiness rolled down. When my mood finally went up as did my... pinky..

He finally returned the love I had given him.

Little did I know he was actually speaking to the paramedic beside him (:

But hey, he doesn't have to know, this wouldn't be a happy ending if he did ;)

The mother fucking end