Sike no, Feticide

This was supposed to be the 2nd to last chapter and I forgot, but the book is already unorganized anyway.

————————————————————

Mah gal, Syeetha, and I were having a sleepover at my place and Syeetha was currently taking a big ass shit and boy did that shit stink.

Suddenly, loud moans started to escape out of the bathroom door.

"Bro, shut your bitch ass up" I huffed.

"Issa boy!" He loudly announced.

That could only mean one thing..

Syeetha had given birth to a food baby without my knowledge.. that mother-

Aggravation possessed me as I busted a nu- I mean busted down the door (haha typo winkwink) only to be met by a gruesome sight.

Syeetha was holding his own fucking piece my shit right above my precious, beloved, overflowing toilet. How dare he.

"Don't you dare.." I started.

The stench started to strengthen and expand. Its deadly stench called for some febreeze.

The piece of shit started to slip, drawing my last straw.

I had, had enough of this. I aimed for the spray- the only lifesaver there is in my world and spammed the button.

I sighed in relief and waited for the smell to disband, but that never happened.

Instead, the piece of shit, now hanging on a thread in Syeetha's hand started to shrivel up and squeal. It sounded like a dying rat, brutal yet satisfying.

"Noooo, my baby!" Syeetha's face turned to face me, face full of vengeance.

His frown twisted into a sinister grimace as did his eyes. The pupils in his eyes only grew smaller.. like my love for him.

"You shouldn't have done that Michelle!" He warned, slowly pulling back. He grabbed whatever was left of the piece of shit and prepared to launch.

I had never been more terrified in my life.