Random other new cliche scene

I was home alone and was sitting on my bed with a jar of ice cream and a 50 shades of grey tab open on my laptop. As I was about to press play, a loud thud just outside my window interrupted my thots.

What the hell could that be? I thot. I walked over to see another rock slam into my window and fall back to the ground.

"Who did that?"

My eyes trailed over to a thicc figure just below me.

Syed.

What could that beautiful soggy Cheeto want at a time like this? His back was turned revealing his saggy stack of pancake of an ass.

I opened the window only to come face to face with a rock.

"What an ass!" I yelled.

"A beautiful one" he retorted.

I slammed my window shut, failing to hold back the rage of my tears.

Why can't he just return my fake ass love?

"I love you too crusty busted rubbish sugar lips! We can both walk out of the closet.. together!" He replied.

Why does he hate me so much? What have I ever done to him other than borrow his bank account, catfished him 26 times, drugged his Halloween candy, got his parents to disown him, snorted his relatives ashes, gave him lotion instead of mayonnaise and many more that I intentionally did.

But I said sorry!.. did I?