He wasn't angry or behaving arrogantly. It was the first time he talked softly to me. My eyes fell on the bed and a frown formed on my forehead.

I stood up and walked to my bed. I sat on the bed and touched the box gently in confusion. I opened the box and saw a dress in it.

I took it out and saw a letter. I also took the letter out and read it.

Wear it today. We both are going out together.

~A.A

“A.A!” I whispered to myself.

I bit my lips and narrowed my at the dress. I stood and went to the washroom. I looked at the mirror. I looked at the clothes that I wore and frowned more.

I didn't wear that clothes last night. My cheeks flushed thinking that probably Arash changed my clothes. I closed my eyes and felt self conscious suddenly.

“He, he saw me naked!”

I hid my face in my hands and groaned silently. I removed my hands and looked one more time in the mirror but I quickly turned because I didn't want to think again that Arash changed my clothes.

I took a shower and changed my clothes which he put on my bed. I didn't look bad. I did my makeup and styled my hairs.

I exited from the washroom and entered in the room

I exited from the washroom and entered in the room. I opened the door of my room and hit with the mouthwatering smell. The smell made my stomach growled loudly.

I followed the smell which took me in the kitchen. I froze on my spot. I saw an unexpected miracle there. Arash was cooking.

He turned around and looked at me. He motioned me to sit on the chair with his head. I sat on the chair and stared at him.

He put the breakfast in front of me and sat beside me with his own plate. I looked down at my plate and hesitantly took the first bit.

My eyes snapped up to Arash. I swallowed and put the spoon down. It had same taste like the breakfast which I got previously everyday.

“You.. You cooked breakfast?” I asked, surprisingly.

The one side of his lips curled up in a smirk and he nodded his head. My attention went back to the breakfast in front of me and I ate in silent.

After breakfast Arash washed the plates while I was lost again. His sudden changed behavior was confusing me.

“Mirha?” He called me.

I looked up and hummed. He stood in front of me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me with him but I was rooted on my spot. He turned around and raised his brow at me.

“Are you fine? Did something happen to you? Did you hit your head somewhere? Or did you catch cold?” I asked and put my hand on his forehead.

I frowned when his temperature was normal. He chuckled and grabbed my hand from his forehead and kissed on it.

“I am fine. Nothing happened to me,” He said and pulled me out with him.

We both walked out of the house to his car. Danial was not in the sight. Arash opened the door for me. I sat inside quietly.

My head was aching because of Arash. All I was thinking Arash and his changed behavior.

Arash took me with him to his office because he had a business meeting. He went to attend his meeting while I waited for him in his office.

I looked around his room and saw a frame on his desk. I went to his desk and picked the frame. I was startled after seeing my picture. It was my picture of Zain bhai's wedding.

I didn't hear the door open and Arash entered in the room

I didn't hear the door open and Arash entered in the room. The picture was taken from my hand. I turned around and saw him staring my picture.

He placed it back on the desk and looked at me. He grabbed my hand and held it.

“What are you implying?” I asked him, finally.

He was silent for a moment and kept staring in my eyes.

“I am not implying. I just want to give a chance to us.”

. . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

What do you think about this chapter?

This is the last update of this year. Next update In Shaa Allah next year, after 12. Arash POV will also coming after 2 or 3 chapter.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!