1

Another day of school.

Hello. My name is Hirai Momo. I go to Twice High School, THS for short. I'm currently 19 years old.

I'm one of the biggest nerd in the school. Well, that's what the popular kids call me.

I'm not actually a nerd. Nerds are smart, I'm just studious. I don't have many friends since i don't look fashionable enough for anyone.

i have a friend, Myoui Mina. She's been there for me since i was 14. She's not as studious or nerdy looking like me.

I always ask her why she would stay by my side, she said it's because I'm always there for her, teaching her and I'm genuine.

I was always a shy girl, but thanks to her, I'm not as shy as i used to be and I'm willing to speak my mind. I'd call myself just a normal average student in school.

Here's a list of the girls you should know.

Im Nayeon : The silly gossip girl, Jeongyeon's partner in crime. Co-president of THS Choir

Yoo Jeongyeon : Nayeon's love and best friend. Vocals goals. President of THS Choir. Considered a close friend to me and Mina.

Hirai Momo (me) : average student, in dance

Minatozaki Sana : Dahyun's other best friend. Loves Dahyun to pieces but also romantically attracted to other students 24/7, exclude me. Cheerleader.

Park Jihyo : President Of Student Council, Mother of Nayeon, Part of Choir.

Myoui Mina : part of choir , My best friend.

Kim Dahyun : Sana's crush. most popular girl in school, captain of cheer squad, part of Student Body President, romantically in love with no one at the moment.

Son Chaeyoung : Dahyun's "minion" and reliable friend , part of cheerleader squad, romantically involved with Tzuyu.

Chou Tzuyu : Sana's "caretaker" and Dahyun's trustable advisor, part of cheerleader squad, romatically involve with Chaeyoung

So when there's lunch period i always follow Mina and Jeongyeon. We add a Nayeon inside since she follows Jeongyeon around.

Dahyun would be walking in front with Sana beside her linking her arms while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are at the back.

Something would always happen in the cafeteria. One time a food fight happened and the president would walk in unannounced and report us to the headmaster aka JYP.

this is how my life is.