What you do for Christmas

Alexander Hamilton

Oh, look.. he stopped working for once! The two of you simply sleep all day in each other embrace and he buys you all the food you want.

Aaron Burr

You two decide to use your fireplace for once. The two of you then cuddled up on the couch with a big, fluffy blanket wrapped around your forms and drank hot cocoa and read books calmly.

Hercules Mulligan

Hercules decided it would be best if you took your guys' horse out for a ride. Since you got cold easily, you sat in front of him wearing his beanie and jacket. His arms were around you as he held the reins and guided the horse along the path.

John Laurens

Turtle onesies! You wore turtle onesies for the day and basically had a mukbang right before passing out.... at midnight. You both were extremely hyper.

Marquis de Lafayette

Lafayette made a bunch of French pastries such as macaroons and crepes. He truly is a great cook. You guys decorated the tree however you wanted, because Lafayette wanted to make you feel special.

George Washington

A snowstorm blocked you in at work and the roads were shut down so you couldn't go anywhere. George heard of this and luckily, worked in the same building as you. He made a quick meal in the kitchen before heading for your office, where you two had a calm dinner. Man, aw you thankful for him.

King George III

George spoils you absolutely rotten when it came to opening presents. You felt kinda bad since you didn't have nearly as many presents for him, but he told you it was fine. He judged wanted you happy and if you were, George was perfectly fine with how Christmas went.

George Eacker

He tried to cook a nice dinner for you two, but failed. You helped him and the two of you had a great time. When it came to opening presents, George had gotten you a beautiful necklace that he ha sheen saving up for a while now, to get.

Thomas Jefferson

The two of you wore ugly Christmas sweaters and had a snowball fight. Thomas got you a new car as a present and was cheesy enough to kiss you under the mistletoe.

James Madison

The two of you cuddled since James had gotten sick again, but then again, when is he not sick? You made soup for James and even got him a handkerchief for Christmas. He loved it so much and was so thankful that he nearly cried.

Charles Lee

You guys dressed the nine dogs up at little reindeer and the two of you dressed up at Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause. Charles taught the dogs how to howl the tune of Jingle Bells and you guys went caroling with the dogs.

Samuel Seabury

You and Samuel watched Christmas movies the entire night, kissed under the mistletoe, and had a lovely dinner that Samuel had prepared for you when you got home.