(Bucky Barnes) Safe

Characters: Bucky Barnes X You

Summary: You're in a relationship with Bucky's best friend and your heart seemed to feel the opposite of happiness. 

Warnings: None. 

Words: 500+ words. Just a drabble. Sorry if this is what I can do as of the moment. 

A/N: Missed me? Lmao. 😭 ❤ Anyway, I might have wrong grammars..because english isn't my mother tongue. I hope y'all will understand if ever you read grammar errors or such.

Disclaimer: GIF and pictures used are not mine, only edits are.

Bucky laid on the hospital bed, half of his body inclined as you fixed his bed, adjusting his uncomfortable mattress for him to make him feel better

"It's you. You saved me," He grumbled more to himself. His eyebrows cinched together in utmost curiosity. "Why?"

You could feel the heat of his stare, making you want to melt into a disgraceful puddle. Why does he still give you that certain feeling?

You were infuriated with yourself. Everything was going way out of hand. The right decisions was making you feel like it was actually wrong and you despised it.

"No, I didn't." You muttered, teeth gritted together as you sat down on the chair beside him and glanced at your lap, avoiding his eyes that could still give you that nauseous feeling. "Why would I save you?"

Bucky shuffled on his hospital bed, wincing from the gunshots wounds. He was glaring back at you as he needed the answers that he wanted to hear, "It's you, Y/N! I'm not an idiot! Those eyes were the last ones I saw before I fainted," He swallowed hard, "Why?!"

You winced from how his voice was getting louder and screechy. Your ears were the most sensitive part of you and hearing him in rage wasn't helping it a lot.

"You called me just to tell me that?" You gritted, promptly standing up from your seat. "What a waste of fucking time,"

You turned your heels away from him and a second has not passed when you felt his fingers surround your wrist, stopping you from letting you go. "Look into my eyes," His voice turned soft and low, creating very distracting beats from the very important part of your body. Your heart. "And tell me you're not lying," His fingers tightened and turned needy.

Thus, it was your time to swallow the anxiety inside of you. Why do you always save him in the end?

You took one deep breath, giving him the side glance, "For the second damn time," There was a pause,"I didn't save you,"

Bucky's frown turned tighter, sending off a scowl from how dissatisfied he was from your reply. Lies. You were lying again and deep down inside he knew because technically from how you've known each other.

Bucky was your best friend and he knew the tiniest habits or actions you do.

"Or are you still holding up a grudge from how I didn't reciprocate the unrequited love you had for me, Y/N?"

His reply made your mind stop from functioning. Did he really need to say that out loud when you knew that Steve was just outside the room?

"Don't bring up the past, Barnes." You spat, forcing him to lose his grip around your wrist. "Especially when I'm already in a relationship with your best friend. You're being disrespectful right now!"

"Really? Am I? Or is it the other way around because you're damn lying right in front of my swollen face?"

Sorry if this is what my mind can do as of the moment, Tater tots. School's over and it's summer here but my mind is seriously elsewhere. I hope y'all are fine. I just wanted to finish a book of mine but because I don't feel the need to write, it seems to be impossible for now. Argh. Send halp for this potato queen. I don't even know what's happening with Sebby right now because I don't use Instagram that much anymore. I only know that End game's near and I'm hyped. 

What can I do for my inspiration to come back in writing?