(Seb) Number Two

Characters: Sebastian Stan x Female!Reader

Summary: Reader hopes and dreams to be the first choice, but she ended up being an option.

Warning: Angsty, cussing, INFIDELITY, sugar daddy kinda relationship? I mean, well. You'll understand it soon after reading this. Italics meant a flashback in the end alright? I shall give you guys some angst yooooo!!

Words: 2,386

A/N: I was listening to music when I woke up and my mind went elsewhere and began daydreaming and here I thought it would be all fun and laughter but it turns out it's all angst and drama. Damn it. 

Sorry for the grammatical errors and shizzles. English is just my second language and I hope y'all understand my errors! 😊

Disclaimer: PNG's used in edits are not mine, even the GIF's too. However, the one shot and edits are rightfully mine.

 However, the one shot and edits are rightfully mine

(ABRACADABRA, TATER THOTS! LOL

(ABRACADABRA, TATER THOTS! LOL. FEEL THE PAIN WITH MEEEE LOL)

Kisses, feather like kisses were peppered on the back of your neck. His warmth enveloping around you, those comforting arms stuck on your waist, making you feel jello on the knees, soon enough to buckle and be weak for him.

"Y/N," Sebastian lowly spoke ever so sweetly, still peppering you with kisses as he stood behind you, watching your skillful hands do the job in making dinner. His presence was making you weak, too weak for your own good. You hummed a reply, your complete focus wholly on the vegetables you were chopping. Sebastian's thumbs were slowly caressing your waist, his lips hidden behind the front of his teeth as he was anxiously trying to think how to word everything out better.

Better words that would not leave your heart in misery and pain.

"I...I--Well," He stuttered, his heart skipping a beat. The image of you in his huge polo was making him want to stay, it was making it worth enough for another pathetic lie to be said for the latter. You were perfect in his eyes, despite of the stomach flabs, your height and especially your big, wonderful heart.