(Seb) Paper boats.

Characters: Sebastian Stan x You

Summary: Y/N was sitting on a sofa in the middle of the living room, watching a Studio Ghibli movie called 'Spirited Away' when one simple quote she read from the movie triggered her anxiety, which will lead Sebastian into helping her all through out her attack.

Warnings: None? This is probably considered as a mild attack? I dunno but this happened to me one time. Oh, and fluffyness? 😍💕 And a swear word that has been spelled differently due to Wattpad because I think they could report it? I don't know though. I've been hearing news about books getting reported because of it. Sorry, Taters.

Words: 1,206. Quite short~

A/N: Heads up, Tater tots! English isn't my native language, so if I have typos and grammatical errors please do correct me if i'm wrong. 😅

Disclaimer: GIF and pictures used are not mine, only edits are.

"Once you've met someone, you never really forget them

"Once you've met someone, you never really forget them."

Deep slow breaths. In and out. You were in the beginning of having an anxiety attack. From the moment you've heard those words came out of Yubaba's mouth, the past started trying to eat you alive once again. Scenarios came on inside of your head, replaying the perfect time where your father left you with your mother, throwing all his responsibilities away just like thrash as he decided to live with his new wife. Giving no remorse after leaving you both behind, then erasing himself off the map just to escape from his responsibilities.

Flashbacks came wave after wave. One moment, you have the image of your father inside of your head then the next was all the failures that happened when you've made risky decisions in life.

Your heart was starting to feel tighter, the living room feeling compressed like you were running out of breath. You've heard an angel call your name, his faded voice echoing nonstop. You could feel your feet and hands grow numb and you tried fighting it off, tightening your hands in a fist as you were sat in front of your laptop.

There was nothing wrong in asking for some help, especially from a person who you needed the most in life because he, himself knew how to handle your so called anxiety attacks.