(Bucky) Another one bites the dust

Characters: Bucky Barnes x You

Summary: You had a dream, and you're a fortune teller. That ain't a good pair especially since a war is coming.

Warnings: HAPPINESS. LAUGHTER. GIGGLES. HAPPY BUCKY! 😇 LOL. 

Words: 865

A/N: This made me cry. FR. Kinda with Infinity War spoilers ahead.

Disclaimer: GIF and pictures used are not mine, only the edits are and the whole one shot of course.

"Y/N?" Bucky grabbed your cheeks with his metal hand, it was as light as a feather, treating you like a fragile little thing that he was scared he would break

"Y/N?" Bucky grabbed your cheeks with his metal hand, it was as light as a feather, treating you like a fragile little thing that he was scared he would break. You shifted around the bed, flipping over till you felt warmth sitting beside you.

Your eyes opened wide, and you were welcomed by your very smiley 100 year old semi-stable old man. He flicked your eyelashes with his finger, making you blink. "Good morning to you too, Barnes."

"I've got to go," It was then and there you've realized he was all armed up with a suit, leaving his gun on a small table on the other end of the hut. His brunette hair moved with the winds, accentuating his beautiful, lovely face.

You grabbed his bearded jaw, never wanting him to go. Staring into his sparkly, Steele blue eyes. "This soon? Really, Buck? I'm gonna miss youuu,"

Bucky laughed, turning his head to give your palm a kiss. "I need to go, I really do, Doll. They're waiting for me, I don't even know who we're fighting. I just know he's a big, purple grape."

You giggled, sitting up to give him one last hug and kiss. "I love you, Bucky. Please, come back and take care of yourself for me. I don't want you to get hurt,"

Bucky gave one last smile, tightening his arms around you as he gave you another kiss before setting his eyes on you. "I'll try, Doll. I--" His deep, raspy voice seem to falter. You knotted your brows together, trying to recall what he was saying yet you heard none and only saw how his lips moved. It was all a blur. "What, Buck?"