(Seb) GIF DRABBLE #1

Characters: Sebastian X You

Summary: You were being protective over a GIF where Sebastian was seen crying and sniffling for a show.

Warnings: Floof, floof and more floofyness. Just pure fluff with a mischievous Y/N, Oh! And the word bitch. Nothing too hurtful though. 😅

Words: 1075 words.

A/N: These types of GIF drabbles are mostly going to be this short. But, I hope y'all will love it! Is this even considered short? 😅😂 anyway, I honestly become sad whenever I see Sebastian crying or what. I just can't stand seeing him cry. It makes me want to hug him so tight and keep him inside my potato sack. 😭 ❤ Anyway, I might have wrong grammars..because english isn't my mother tongue. I hope y'all will understand if ever you read grammar errors or such.

Disclaimer: GIF and pictures used are not mine, only edits are.

"Something

"Something...wrong, dragă?" Sebastian wondered, dropping his phone beside him, You obviously distracted him from replying to his fans via Instagram.

If it wasn't for the GIF you've seen in Tumblr, you wouldn't get all mushy and glum. That certain GIF was new to you, and it was the first time you've seen it after months of usage. The hashtags said it was from the show named Kings, and that was probably the reason why you've never seen the GIF, it's because you've never watched the show, but you planned on doing soon.

The GIF left you in a gloomy mood, suddenly attacking Sebastian in the middle of the sofa who was completely focused on replying to his fans. Now, you ended up cuddling his head that was now on your chest as you knelt on the sofa next to him like a weirdo. Patting his dark, soft, thick hair like a mother does to her child.

"My baby, my soft Romanian plum," You singsonged more to yourself, tagging on Sebastian's soft locks which emitted a soft moan from him. "You're acting so weird..and sweet," He pondered, his curious, mesmerizing baby blues gazing up at you. "Not that i'm complaining because I swear to God, I love it every time you do this.."

Sebastian began leaning his weight on you more, and you began to sit on the sofa like a normal person, but now with a cuddly Sebastian laying his head on your chest..The moment you had your back on the sofa, your cuddly Romanian boyfriend encircled his thewy arms around you, making himself more comfortable in your sweet embrace..

"Whoever hurts you gets to feel my wrath," You sternly uttered, brows in a twist and a pout evident on your face as you remembered how his tears fell on his cheeks, imagining how he sounded when he sniffled on that short GIF video. You felt Sebastian hum in bafflement, "Hmm?" his eyes were still closed, appreciating how you were gently scratching his scalp. "What makes you say that?" He paused, "Why do you sound so mad...sad...and bothered?"

You were now caressing his broad, muscly back. Feeling the tense muscles go calm once your fingers rubbed feathery caresses. "I don't want you crying in TV shows, Sebastian! It makes me cry! It makes me sad!"

"That's all for show, Y/N.. I don't know whether or not I should feel glad that my acting affects people like this?"

"It's because I love you! Your fans love you and seeing you weep like that makes our heart hurrrrtt.." You dramatically whimpered, hugging Sebastian so tight against you and you felt him hug you tighter, his head now off your chest. Gorgeous blue eyes affectionately boring into yours, and you felt your heart melt every time he stares at you like that.

"I love you too," His eyes went straight to your pouty ones, and he didn't hesitate to lean in, giving you one sweet peck before he nuzzled his nose with yours. "Now, please stop being sad over some muted video--"

"It's called a GIF, Grandpa." You playfully corrected.

Sebastian gave you the stink eye, "Over some G..I..F that--"

You briskly bopped his pointy nose with yours, "Booped your nose!" and laughed when he made a groan and chuckled too. "It's not just any GIF, alright? If I was an actress and you see a GIF of me crying--wait..no." You corrected with a frolic wiggle of your eyebrows. "--Imagine if I was weeping and sniffling.. Aren't you going to feel sad too?"

Sebastian paused for a second to think, eyes narrowed and still on you. "Of course, I would. I hate seeing you in tears," You quickly thought of a naughty plan. Impishly bringing your lower lip out in a pout as you widened your eyes and tried not to blink so your eyes could hurt until you could shed tears. "I'm gonna cry," Y/N mischievously declared. Eyes all wide as you stare at him. Sebastian shook his head in disapproval, shoving his hand in your face to make you stop doing that weird expression. "Stop doing that!" He giggled, his laugh sounding so adorable. It was music to your ears, angel-like music.

"Aren't we so perfect for each other, Sebby?" You held his hand out of your face to tease him.

He grinned, blue eyes twinkling like stars in the night. "Why yes, yes we are."

Blink. blink. blink. You rapidly blinked, feeling how dry your eyes got. "My eyes hurt!"

"Oh, God. Cry me a river, Y/N."

"Don't make me do it," You glared at Sebastian with reddish eyes, emitting a small sniff. Your Romanian boyfriend awed and tenderly took your face in his large hands, leaning down to kiss both of your eyelids. His warm lips touched your right eyelid, "I," then the other. "won't," and lastly was your forehead, his kisses was giving you warmth making you feel all tingly inside. "--ever dream of it,"

You felt your heart melt at his sweet ministrations, your scorching eyes finally going calm and free from irritation just because of his kisses. It was always your go to medicine. You should be the person cuddling him up right now because of that sad GIF you've seen, but the earth turned upside down and Sebastian ended up cuddling you instead. Karma was a bitch, alright. But today, she has been good bitch.

*Rolls on the ground* Come roll with me, Tater tots! This is officially my first oneshot posted. Ayeee! Do I get a HOOHA!?