20 - Dinner (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Oh yes you do my friend. I bet if you and Rosé both go to a buffet you guys would be banned by the restaurant due to the amount of food you guys ate. " The women with the short blonde continue to tease them, making us laugh. 

"Yah! You guys, don't be so mean. " Rosé said as she reach over to slap Yeri's hand. Unfortunately, the blonde pull back just in time resulting Rosé to puff her chubby cheeks. It's really funny to watch them mess around, so I just laugh along with the others. Suddenly Rosé call me out for not defending her.  "Yah, LALISA. "  She said, and make a face suggesting that she does not fond of me laughing with them. 

To tease her back, I also did the same, "Yah PARK CHAEYOUNG. "  In the corner of my eyes, I saw that Jennie was making a lot of her amused faces, it almost made me crack my voice just now.

"Park Cheeayoung? I thought you were going to say Park Jimin. " Yeri accidentally spoke in her not so low voice. 

"Park Jimin? Who's that? " Rosé asked. 

With the name's out of her mouth, everyone went incredibly silence.  Who is Jimin? 

I know that he's the rude man that Jennie spoke to before we went to see Jinwon Oppa. I also know that Jennie doesn't like him, and somehow the guy have an effect on her. Besides these little information that I concluded, I really don't know him. 

It's didn't take long before Jisoo decided to answer both me and Rosé's question. "He's...  someone we used to know. But now, we don't really see him anymore. He just disappear. " 

I frown at the word 'disappear'. How can someone just disappear?  I'm not satisfied with the answer. I wanted to know more. "Wha- " 

"Sorry. I gotta use the restroom. " Jennie interrupted me as she stands up with chair scraping the floor.  Nayeon didn't said anything and just followed her. 

What happen after that was a blur, I didn't really pay much attention to the rest when Jennie came back. She seems a bit distant. No one mentioned Jimin again. Not even Rosé, guess she also sense that its a touchy subject for them too. 

Since everyone still have work tomorrow, we decided to leave before midnight. Nayeon and Jisoo went to counter, arguing who should pay the bill while the other were waiting for them, I went outside to get some fresh air.

It isn't noisy out here. This area don't have much visitors at this hour. So, I close my eyes and sigh at the chilling breeze, letting it calm my mind.

"A penny for your thought? " An angle like voice spoke softly beside me.

"Hm? It's not like you're really going to give a penny anyway. " I joked.

Rosie gives me a amused look, "You don't even need a penny. But seriously what are thinking? You been silence after the guy's name was mentioned. "

"I don't know. I just don't like him. " I said, looking away from her, frowning.

"So you know him? " Rosie asked. Our eyes shifted to the restaurant's entrance, watching the others laughing at god who knows.