🎄Chrono X Tokoha: Christmas Carols

“Thank you, have a Merry Christmas!”

Tokoha smiled at the kids who carolled in front of her door.  Memories of her caroling rushed in her head. It was when she along with Chrono and Ship formed TRY3, it was a quest they had to do for a charity.

She giggled, remembering Chrono dancing silly while singing to the kids. How he looked cute as he laughed and sang with them. Suddenly, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist.

“What are you smiling about, love?”

Tokoha smiled at the redhead, leaning backwards even more to nuzzle in his neck.

“Nothing really, just remembering the time TRY3 carolled. You looked cute cheering the kids up.” She felt Chrono's skin warm a bit, and she chuckled softly.

“R—Really? You still remember that?” Chrono asked, still flustered with the memory in his head. Tokoha send a teasing smile to her fiance.

“Of course I do! It was the night you confessed to me, and I'm glad I accepted.” Chrono smiled, feeling a small amount of pride poke out from his chest. He remembered how he put so much effort into making Tokoha notice him, he was proud of his little accomplishment.

“Now, now, Chrono, don't let your pride get to you. Can we please sing a song, like before?”

Chrono blinked, turning red in an instant. Sighing, he smiled at his wife.

“Alright, the same one?”

Tokoha nodded, returning a smile. Chrono smiled and wrapped his arm around her. Opening their mouths, they began to sing.

Let love lead us, love is Christmas~”

AN: Sorry for not posting a lot of Christmas Specials on Christmas Day, but as a New Year gift I give this chapter to you! I might post a few more later on, but I can't promise you!

Also, sorry if this was a bit short!

MarieJulienne6 💜

(UPDATE: SORRY FOR THE LATE CHRISTMAS POSTS! I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO POST THESE DURING THE SEASON, SO THESE ARE A GIFT FOR VALENTINES!)