Miwa X Misaki: Lilacs and Gerbera Daisies

AN: Don't really ship these two, so it's a challenge all right 😂.

Fun Fact: The idea was to either give Misaki 100 roses on her birthday, or show her a beautiful garden. The thing is, all the ideas don't fit my vision of Miwa but my vision of Kai doing it tho...

Suggested by: crazygrayzafan

“Crap, what do I get her?” Miwa asked himself as he walked around the different stalls in the festival. It just had to be that Misaki's birthday was in line with a local temple's festival. He came across a flower stall, filled with different kinds of flowers. The owner of the man smiled at him.

“Would you like to buy some flowers?” He asked. Miwa neared the stall and looked around.

“Do you have magenta lilacs?” He asked with a hesitant voice. The man bent down to grab a flower pot with lilacs.

“How many would you like, Sir?”

“11 please, and could I get 11 Gerbera Daisies as well?” The old man smiled as he began preparing the bouquet.

“Pardon me for asking, but who are you going to give this bouquet too? And why 22 flowers?” Miwa smiled remembering his girlfriend at home.

“Well, it's for my girlfriend. She has lilac hair, and her favorite flowers are gerbera daisies. It's our anniversary today and I haven't gotten anything in plan. So, even if it's just small, I'm going to give her something simple.” The old man smiled with a knowing face on.

“I can truly see that you are in love with this girl. I hope for the best in your relationship!” The man told Miwa, handing him over the bouquet of flowers wrapped in cloth. In return, Miwa paid the man the exact amount before thanking him and walking away.

• • •

Misaki sat alone in the rocking chair, feeling the breeze of the fresh outdoor air hitting her face. A small smiled crept up in her lips as she heard footsteps coming to the balcony. She stood and turned to the man.

“Welcom home, Taishi. Happy anniversary—Huh!” She stood there in shock, her eyes locked on the 22 flowers on his arms. Miwa chuckled as he carefully passed the bouqet to her.

“You got my favorites, how sweet.” She looked at him in the eyes lovingly. Miwa returned the look and pecked her on the lips.

“Of course, happy anniversary.”

Tell me if you want a second version with Kai instead of Miwa!

MarieJulienne6