🎄Naoki X Suiko: Scarf

Suggested by: GilbertGil8

“Ugh, it's rather cold. I should've used a scarf.”

Suiko voiced out as she held her arms and rubbed them. It was stupid of her to go on a walk only wearing a sweater, but it seemed she has underestimated the cold. Nonetheless, her walk was rather enjoyable.

Minus the cold, of course.

Walking around, she spotted a familiar redhead whom she had taken a liking in.

“Oh, Suiko-san, nice seeing you around.” He spoke, a smile on his face. Suiko returned the smile.

“Of course, you too Naoki-kun. What are you doing walking around?”

“I was just walking around, and I happened to see you here. By the way, why don't you have a scarf? You look cold.” Naoki pointed out, much to Suiko's surprise. She blushed and looked away.

“I guess I underestimated the cold...” She trailed off, not meeting his eyes. Suddenly, she felt something warm wrapped around her neck. She looked to see that Naoki had given her his scarf.

“There you go, now you won't be that cold. See you around, Suiko-san.”

As he walked away, Suiko's heart skipped a beat. After watching him until he was no longer able to be seen, she began her walk back to her apartment happier than any person in the world.