12

Short and sweet. 😙💜.
**** Happy Holidays 🤦🏾‍♀️ 😂

Devonte

Since we went to the party, shit had been crazy for Yaz. The pap would stalk her on campus to the point that she ain't wanna go anymore. It worked out only because the semester was basically over and shit. Once she turned in her projects, she ain't have to go. She tried to act like it wasn't wearing on her, but I could tell it was.

Until she would talk about it to me, I wasn't finna push it. I was busy working on putting the finishing touches on my album, and rehearsing for the show. I was supposed to have a concert a minute ago, but I managed to postpone that shit while I was dealing with my Uncle's death. Writing music helped me, but I ain't really wanna be around people. I couldn't keep hiding from it though, and I was gonna do a show very soon.

"What you doing?"

Yazmine was on her laptop, engrossed in whatever was on the screen. "Nothing, really. Might watch some Love & Hip Hop."

"That shit garbage," I scooped up my keys.

"You going to the studio?"

"Yeah, wanna come?"

Instantly she perked up. "For real?"

"Yeah, come on." I couldn't believe I ain't take her to the studio with me sooner. In my defense, my girl was usually doing some school shit.

"Wait I gotta put on some pants." When she climbed out of her chair I noticed she only had on a pair of lace panties.

"You don't gotta put on pants."

"Stop playing." As she walked past me I slapped her ass. She jumped a little but rolled her eyes and disappeared into the back.

I scrolled on my phone while I waited for her to come back. I messaged my manager back about some shit, then found myself on Instagram. Since me and Yaz were public about our relationship now, I had posted some pics of us. Girl had me out here looking whipped as fuck.

"Leggo." Looking up, I noticed Yazmine had returned.

A pat of my pockets verified I had my keys. "Aight then." I let her lock up the spot and led her to my car. Unlocking it, I slid in, and turned on the engine. As soon as Yaz got in the car she connected her phone to the Bluetooth, and I braced myself for whatever shit she was gonna play.

"I ain't even know Indiana had studios."

"Everybody got studios, the fuck." Shit was funny.

"I mean I know that, I'm just saying don't nobody wanna record up here." She rolled her eyes.

"It don't matter to me where I record, a studio a studio. But I feel you, this definitely ain't Atlanta."

"That's what I was saying."

"It's cool though. Bando up here, so I ain't tripping."

Driving smoothly through the streets, I sped past familiar sights. My hand found itself on Yazmine's thigh. She was on her phone, playing DJ and scrolling. She had that effortless beauty though, and it was easy to see, even in my peripheral vision. Sometimes I liked to play a little game with myself, see how long I could look at her before she caught me looking.

Suddenly her phone rang, interrupting the music. When she answered it, Tasha's voice echoed in the car.

"Bitch wassup?"

"Girl I'm going to the studio with Tae. You on speaker, by the way."

"Look at you, talking like a rapper's girlfriend. Hey Devonte."