6 - Dom

|Y/N POV|

I walked into the living room of my apartment. Dom was chilling on the couch watch race car movies, of course. As his girlfriend of four years, I'd become use to him watching it on repeat at my condo.

"Hey babe." I said sliding into his lap. It was a casual Saturday night that I'd spend with him.

"Hey beautiful. Just got off the phone with Mia. She, Brian, and Jack are alright." He mumbled into the crook of my neck. I could already see where this would be going.

"That's good. I know she's been stressed lately." I responded as Dom slid his hands down towards my lower area.

"Really Dom, we just did it yesterday night. I have no energy." I giggled as I rubbed his face with my hand gently.

"Technically in the right position, you won't need to do anything." He smirked making me laugh and hit his chest.

"Come here, my bad boy." I pulled his face towards mine, connecting my lips.

His hands traveled up my shirt as I giggled, slipping my hands to his belt buckle before taking it off. He reached to my back, gripping my butt lightly, causing a moan to escape my lips.

I smiled, removing my hands from his pants, trailing them down his side, bringing his calvin klein down with it. I ripped my lips away from mine, quickly pulling his shirt off before starting on my shorts. He reached to my back before  unclipping my bra smoothly. I smirked, standing up before  pulling my shorts off, along with my underwear as I Iet my bra drop to the ground.

"Shit, come here." He mumbled, lust in his eyes.

"Eager much?" I giggled, stepping around him so his back was to me

"What are you doing?" He laughed

"You'll see..." I smirked, bending down slowly. "Turn around." I whispered seductively.

He turned around shocked and smirked before walking towards me, his wood erect and dripping.

"Shit." He as I wrapped my mouth around the tip. My tongue running around it slowly "Stop you tease" He moaned, before I started moving my head in a repeated motion.

I continued to move my head as I slurped and sucked him. Luckily for me, I didn't have a gag reflex so I easily took him whole. All of him which was about seven to eight inches.

As he was close, he quickly pulled me up walking us to my bed upstairs. He threw me down before opening my legs and lowering his head down towards my lips.

My eyes rolled to the back as he licked it gently. He began to suck on it making me close my toes tightly as the I felt nothing but pleasure. After what seemed like an hour, he suddenly added two fingers making me groan.

|DOM POV|

Sticking my tongue out I lightly flicked her lips, before I sucked on it, causing her to moan. I smiled, gripping her thigh. Using my other hand I brought it around to between her legs before I pushed two fingers in slowly before speeding up.

"Don't stop, faster." She moaned and I obeyed.

After a while of this, we quickly got into a 69 position, groaning as she began to suck me again.

Sliding another finger in as I moved them faster. As her mouth moved up and down she started using her free hand, moving it along with her mouth. I moaned loudly against her lips, sucking slightly harder on her.

I felt her walls contracting around my fingers, telling she was close I moved my fingers faster, still sucking on her lips. I was pretty close to coming myself. She moaned loudly, gripping my thigh lightly as her body shook from her orgasm. I kept moving my fingers as she rode out her orgasm. Matching her loud moan as I came, releasing into her mouth. She slurped it up, swallowing before laying down beside me.

...

I woke up and it had been a few hours since our session. I got up before heading towards the bathroom. I turned the water to hot before stepping in. I began to wash myself when I suddenly felt cold hands on my back.

"Shit, you scared me, Y/N." I said who're turning around and kissing her.

"Sorry babe." She kisses back.

"Where'd you go?" I asked before squeezing shampoo into my head and running it through her hair.

"I went out for lunch with Ramsey and Deckard. They're like a thing now. It's cute." She mumbled, mostly focusing on the scalp massage I was giving her.

"That's nice. Good for him." I replied. Now that I think about, I couldn't remember the last time Deckard had a girlfriend. And Ramsey clearly wasn't interested in Tej nor Roman.

After shampooing and conditioning Y/N hair we ended up making out again, the hot water not helping.

My eyes switched from her eyes to her lips, before my lips crashed against hers in a passionate kiss, I slipped my tongue in her mouth straight away, my tongue exploring ever inch of her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her slim waist, pulling her closer. I could feel him grow as I rubbed against her thigh. 

I moved my hands down her sides, wrapping them around her legs before I picked her up, pushing her against the bathroom wall.

She smiled as she wrapping her legs around my waist, "I love you." She mumbled kissing my neck.

"I love you more Y/F/N." I replied as I attacked her breast planting hickeys and love bites all around.

I let her down turning the water off before pulling her out and bending her over the sink.

"Kinky." She practically moaned.

"Only for you." I whispered as I rubbed my tip around her lips making us both moan at the contact.

I pushed in between her wet lips slowly "Don't tease babe." She moaned.

"Sorry." I smirked, pushing in a little faster. I stopped once I was fully in, the new position bringing new sensations to both of us "Damn...you're so tight." I groaned as she clenched around me.

I started thrusting in and out at a slightly fast pace. I smiled to myself when she moaned. "Feel good?" I grumbled lowly.

"Mfmm. Y-Yeah." She moaned, reaching behind her to grab my hand off her hip. I smiled as it came in contact with her breast. She moaned as I starting to massage it lightly, constantly flipping her perky nipples.

I pulled back before I thrusted into her harder, causing a louder moan to escape her lips. I kissed her shoulder blade, still massaging her breast as I gripped her thigh a little. "You alright?" I muttered. Sometimes she goes into another world when she's close to her high.

"Shit, shit." I managed, pushing into her faster "I'm close. I'm gonna come." I groaned.

"F-Faster." She moaned loudly, I moved my hand from her boob, wrapping it around her waist so I could keep her close as I quickly and rapidly thrusted into her.

"Come for me baby." I groaned, thrusting harder

"Fuck Dom!" She yelled, as her orgasm took over her body. Her light shaking and her walls contracting around him took me over the edge, coming inside her I moaned loudly.

After we both finished, we kinda collapsed against the wall sliding towards the floor. Breathing heavily "That was the best one yet." I breathed.

"Best one so far." She smirked before sighing contently.

I laughed to myself before taking a normal hot shower with the love of my life.
*****
Toodles <3
@smokepumpp