1.5 - Deckard

(Continued)

You reach your house where you can see the dining room lights on from outside. You silently curse to yourself before climbing out your car and walking inside.

You reach the dining room where you find Dom waiting with a worried expression. He notices you and his face hardens as he stands up.

Before he can speak, you hold up a hand to speak first, "Please let me explain first." You plead with an anxious tone.

Dom lets out a huff before sitting down.
As if on cue, you begin to explain,
"Deckard and I have been seeing each other for a while," Dom's face turns red, "but we've kept it on the low because of his brother and you and ya'know," you let out a sigh before looking into Dom's eyes, "I just don't want you to be disappointed with me Dom, I'm sorry," you explained, sincerity lacing your voice.

Dom shakes his head before rising again, "I don't care Y/N, I could never repay my debt to Owen and Deckard for rescuing baby Brian, but your my little sister, and they are bad news, especially Deckard. Stay away from him."

Your face scrunched up and you could practically feel your face heating up rapidly as your heart accelerated. "I'm not a kid anymore Dominic. You're the bad news," Dom's face was surprised by the venom in your voice.

Before he could respond, you push past him to your room, you then begin to pack a few bags. Dom notices this and begins to panic, "Y/N, where are you going?" He ask walking into the room.

"I'm leaving for a few weeks, I can't take you and your negative energy," you looked him in the eye, irritated.

"My negative energy? Are you serious Y/N?!" His voiced raised higher.

"Very. After everything the Shaw brothers did for the gang and your the only one still bitter about it. Some Toretto you are," you zip up your last bag before rushing out the door but not before almost bumping into Letty. She quickly hugs you but backs away slowly when she notices your bags.

"You're leaving us?" She asked and you could hear the sadness in her tone. Your felt like it just shattered and you almost dropped your bags and stayed —ALMOST.

"Just a couple weeks," you glanced to study Dom's hurt expression for a second before shifting back to Letty, "I'll be back. I promise."

"You need any money?" Letty asked ready to grab her wallet out her pants pocket but you quickly shake your head.

"No, I'll be fine. A friend will take care of that," you check your watch to see it's a quarter to 3 am, "I gotta go, love you." You saying kissing her cheek before rushing out, not waiting for a response. As you step out, you pull out your crimson iPhone 7+ to text Deckard.

Y/N: Pick me up?
Read 2:36 am

Dex❤️: Turn on your location.
Read 2:37 am

You started sharing your location with "Dex❤️".

Dex❤️: Be there in 5.
Read 2:38 am
*****
"Thanks again for letting me crash for a couple of weeks Deck," you say before setting your bags by his closet.

"No problem, I have fresh towels in the bathroom whenever you're ready." He states before leaving the room.

Half an hour later, you step out the shower and change into one of Deckard's shirt and your boy shorts.

You hear light foot steps as you stand in the mirror, wrapping your hair in a ponytail.

"That looks good on you," you see Deckard leaning against the bedroom doorframe, from the mirror's reflection.

You smile before looking down at the baggy black muscle tee and back up at Deckard, "your muscle tee?" you ask walking towards him. You wrap your arms around as he engulfs you, "no, well yes but I meant black, love."

You reach up to kiss his lips and you two start making out. He pulls away and trails kisses down your exposed neck and yanks at the muscle tee exposing your black lace bra.

You trace your fingers up his abs and the two of you shuffle back till you both tobble over the bed. You climb onto him and continue to make out with him. His vanilla and coffee scent filling your nostrils.

You pull away to catch your breath and rest your head on his chest, he and your chest rise up and down in sync.

You raise your head to look and admire him.

"I wish Dom could see what I see." You say with sadness that Dom couldn't see the goodness in Deckard.

"And what do you see, Y/N?" He ask sitting up with you in his lap.

You shrug before thinking, "A really attractive and cool guy who seems cold and distant on the outside but on the inside he's really thoughtful and caring, and does whatever necessary for his family, without hesitation. Kinda like Dom. You're both onions, just need to peel you, layer by layer." You explain before looking back up at Deckard to see him with a small smile.

"You're truly amazing Y/N. I've never met anyone in my 36 years of existence, someone so kindhearted and thoughtful. The world needs more people like you." He explains pushing small pieces of hair behind your ear.

You smile before replying, "Kiss me." You say. Not even seconds later, Deckard gently places his hands on your neck, directing your head to a certain direction as he finds the perfect angle to kiss from your lips to the top of your chest.

For the rest of the night, the two of you cuddle and make plans to travel the world together.
*****
Toodles <3
@smokepumpp