3 - Deckard

You're walking along the shore on a private beach, with your one and only, Deckard. It still fascinates you that it's only been a few years and now you're married.

"Let's take a dip love," He suggested. That's all the encouragement you needed to finally show off your new bathing suit which was just a floral print bikini. You could feel Deckard's eyes lingering on you as you stripped out of your sundress.

"Come here love," He said with lust in his eyes. You walked slowly over to where he was standing, and he pulled you in by your hips and pressed his lips to yours. His tongue danced around waiting for you to allow entrance, and when you finally did, you just allowed him to explore your mouth.

You moaned against him lips, and that triggered him enough to start kissing down your neck, leaving love bites as he went. His hands moved from your luscious hair and to you're smooth back.. His finger pulled at the tiny bow holding together your bikini top. He let it fall to the ground as he flicked a thumb over both your nipples, and they instantly got hard, the cool breeze not helping. His trail of kisses continued as he slowly worked his way down your body, and he stopped right before your bikini bottom, and he used his teeth to slowly pulling them down until they rested at your feet. While you flung the bottoms away from you both, he pulled off his pants.

Your hands tugged at the hem of his shirt, silently encouraging him to take it off. He took the hint and took it off, and you grabbed his hard through his briefs. You start to tease him, slowly rubbing up along his shaft, but never his whole length.

He grunted so you stopped reading and helped him out of his pants. You looked into his eyes before licking his head. He groaned and bucked his hips toward you but instead, you swirl your tongue in circles, still only on his head. Abruptly you take his whole length in your mouth, he groans loudly, as you bob your head up and down. You lightly trace a finger on his balls, and he moans loudly and you feel his pre come in your mouth. He can't take it anymore and he holds the back of your head and starts to guide you. Your gag reflex jumps in, but that only adds to his pleasure. Before you know it, he shoots he warm white liquids into you, and you swallow it all. He doesn t realize how much this turns you on, and you get more turned on by the second.

He picks you up, and lays you down in the sand. Before you can react you feel his hot breathe down there, and his thumb is teasing your part. He pushes one finger inside you, gently, letting you get used to the size and length. He plants kisses on your stomach and upper thighs, as he begins to pump into you faster and harder, and eventually adds another finger. As he enters a third finger, he curls his fingers just enough to brush the right spot lightly, every time. You buck your hips towards his fingers, and he starts hitting your the spot with every thrust of his fingers. You couldn't control any of the loud moans escaping your lips.

He suddenly pulled out his fingers, and they were replaced with his tongue, but his thumb was still teasing you below. He practically makes out with it, and the moaning never stops.

"Deck," You moan, completely letting go, as your walls clench around his tongue and you arch your back.

"What was that, love?" He purrs seductively into your ear.

You let out a frustrated whine throwing your head back in slight annoyance.

"All you had to do was ask love," He laughed once again, as he teased your entrance with his head, rubbing around, but never going in. You moan, all the while you are extremely fed up and buck your hips towards him, but like that would happen. He pushed you back down into the sand. Finally, he intertwines his fingers into yours, pulls them tightly above your head, and slams his hard into you. Your head pulls back and you attempt grab his hands tighter.

Tears form in your eyes as you get used to his size, but before you re completely adjusted, he slams into you once more. He thrusts faster and faster, and the pain turns into pleasure. You moan into his shoulder, and you're both close. He groans as he holds your breast in his hand, and he massaging them, both lovingly and eagerly. He kisses your nipple and gently nibbles on it.

You feel rising in your stomach, and you both come at the same time, not even attempting to suppress your screams. You clench around him, and he shots his liquids into you. He lies down, still in you, and you begin to cuddle.

"I love you, Y/N," He whispers in your ear, in a tone that sends involuntary shivers down your spine. You kiss him once again, and hope that a good enough response considering you're so exhausted.
*****
Toodles <3
@smokepumpp